06 seat belt ding after

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After the seat belts are attached then the vehicle's started, there's a singular ding that occurs "why?"

i think it means "ding" we have a winner does it also do it if you dont have the seat belts fassend upon start up?

Don't think mine does that....hmmmm. I'll go check.

Heres one for you; try keeping the drivers door open and put the truck in reverse and move back some. Lemme know what yours does.

my truck honks when i have the door open and i go in reverse scared the crap out of me the first time when i was backing up to the trailer. Then it still did it when i shut the door and backed up.

Mine does that when I put it in Park and the box doesn't light up. It's really embaracing. Who thought it was a good idea to instead of fix the problem, just make the horn honk and the lights light up. Is there anyway to disable that?

no way to disable it.
already tried 4 different dealers haha.
it is enscripted into the latest flash.

all this honkn when the doors are open and you try to move. but no honkn when you are flyn down the road with the e brake on (atleast it doesnt for me).
the e brake should come off when you put it in drive

ChaseN said:
no way to disable it.
already tried 4 different dealers haha.
it is enscripted into the latest flash.
Dodge is F ing stupid!

i will have to agree they are pretty retarded with some stuff...they should all hold hand and thank god they put a cummins in it or they would all be collecting dust at the dealer ship

Mine doesnt honk when I put it in reverse with door open. Is that just something on the autos?

Back