06 Stock Headlights, Fog Lights, CD player, Mirror Glass...

augustus89

Just thought I would throw a few of the things up for sale I have cluttering my garage.

-Set of 06 Headlights
I bought these from a guy with the intentions of pulling them apart and painting them, but have never gotten around to it. These are used headlights, and have a couple small imperfections where the back housing chipped, but it doesn't look like it will effect how they fit or work.
RH Headlight-$50
LH Headlight-$50

-Stock CD Player-$50
Out of my 07, Single disc with auxiliary input on the front.

-Stock Fog Lights-$65
Off my 07, I went to smoked fog lights. These are in perfect condition.

-Passenger Side Mirror Glass-$30
I bought this to replace my cracked glass, but come to find out, since this glass came off an 03, it won't fit my 07. I don't know what years had this style bracket on the back, but I know 07 has a little different towing mirrors, so maybe it's the only different. This is the main glass, small corner glass, and the plastic on the back.

I have yet to check shipping on any of these, so for now all prices are plus shipping.

I will try to get pictures of everything up tomorrow.

Just thought I would throw a few of the things up for sale I have cluttering my garage.

-Set of 06 Headlights
I bought these from a guy with the intentions of pulling them apart and painting them, but have never gotten around to it. These are used headlights, and have a couple small imperfections where the back housing chipped, but it doesn't look like it will effect how they fit or work.
RH Headlight-$50
LH Headlight-$50

-Stock CD Player-$50

-Stock Fog Lights-$65

I bought this to replace my cracked glass, but come to find out, since this glass came off an 03, it won't fit my 07. I don't know what years had this style bracket on the back, but I know 07 has a little different towing mirrors, so maybe it's the only different. This is the main glass, small corner glass, and the plastic on the back.

I have yet to check shipping on any of these, so for now all prices are plus shipping.

Very interested in the stock 06 headlites! Waiting for pictures.

stock headlights??

-Set of 06 Headlights
RH Headlight-$50
LH Headlight-$50

-Stock CD Player-$50

-Stock Fog Lights-$65

i will take the stock headlights, where do u live? i need address and how do u want paid?

SANY0024.jpg

SANY0025.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0033.jpg

dang i need to do my handy work on those headlights and black them out for you! LOL

interested in the passenger side mirror glass. I just bought an 01 with towing mirrors on it that I think came off a newer truck. Passenger mirror is broke...

interested in the passenger side mirror glass. I just bought an 01 with towing mirrors on it that I think came off a newer truck. Passenger mirror is broke...

I've still got the mirror, and would love to sell it to you, I just can't make any promises on fitment since we don't know what year the mirror is...

Fog Lights and Mirror are gone. The headlights and CD Player are still for sale. Shoot me an offer. I really don't NEED any thing to trade for, but am possibly open to a trade if you have something in mind.

Back