07.5 6.7 Dodge 3500 4x4 10k$

revolutiondsl

Cat buys my Cummins parts
07.5 Dodge 3500 dually 4x4, 6.7, 447k miles, trans rebuilt by the dealer along with the front end being redone the last time. It had an unlimited mileage power train warranty until a few months ago. Nothing wrong with it everything works, body is nice no dents or rust. Clean title asking 10k

[[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/E8BEC953-4293-4639-986D-A7867CB5E45D.jpg.html"]E8BEC953-4293-4639-986D-A7867CB5E45D.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

URL=http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/7B40D3E3-171A-4317-AEDE-827BDF95D3B0.jpg.html]
7B40D3E3-171A-4317-AEDE-827BDF95D3B0.jpg
[/URL]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/FE0B1A4A-93DA-471D-BB08-E8B99BFA02D0.jpg.html"]FE0B1A4A-93DA-471D-BB08-E8B99BFA02D0.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/FB2D4B39-D911-41D4-B810-739F756CC349.jpg.html"]FB2D4B39-D911-41D4-B810-739F756CC349.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]
[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/2BFD473F-C19E-4580-BA72-4545F588D022.jpg.html"]2BFD473F-C19E-4580-BA72-4545F588D022.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/10576392-5657-4320-98C8-6B10452C3743.jpg.html"]10576392-5657-4320-98C8-6B10452C3743.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/9BECA105-70DD-42EA-82CA-BD5614B3C466.jpg.html"]9BECA105-70DD-42EA-82CA-BD5614B3C466.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/DBC7D406-A60D-45CD-B9E0-DF0FA8223AAA.jpg.html"]DBC7D406-A60D-45CD-B9E0-DF0FA8223AAA.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/ectolle/media/01C51F12-09BE-44E4-8A9A-ABCB1A40BA9A.jpg.html"]01C51F12-09BE-44E4-8A9A-ABCB1A40BA9A.jpg Photo by ectolle | Photobucket[/ame]

This seems like a really fair deal.
Too bad I'm fully invested in iron right now.:(

Mark.

Beware of this seller, we made a deal, then he backed out less than 24 hours after agreeing to it.

Mark.

Supposedly Signature600 bought it, but this dude was apparently working me the whole time, while he was talking with Chris.

For the record, if Chris did actually buy it, I'm not pissed at him in the least. :cool:

All I know is, as a part of the deal, I went to the trouble to pull a crank for this dipschit and get shipping set up, then he pulls this on me, claiming he "didn't think I was serious".
Never had the chance to prove it either way. :(

Mark.

Whatever mark don't get on here and talk crap about me. I told you some other people were coming this weekend to look at it. I told you I'd take the crankshaft that I've been asking about for weeks now. I still offered to buy the crank and you won't sell it now. If you had sent the crankshaft or put a deposit on it I would of held it but I had no deposit or part.
I don't know how you can expect someone to hold a truck for you without a deposit of any kind and turn down cash buyers.

Going on our previous exchanges of me trying to buy this 6.7 crank you never would get back with a shipping amount. Chris came today drove it and gave me cash. Why would I turn that down. I'm selling it to the first guy that shows up unless someone puts some money down to hold it. We agreed on the crankshaft as a deposit which I didn't have yet so what am I supposed to do.

Supposedly Signature600 bought it, but this dude was apparently working me the whole time, while he was talking with Chris.

For the record, if Chris did actually buy it, I'm not pissed at him in the least. :cool:

All I know is, as a part of the deal, I went to the trouble to pull a crank for this dipschit and get shipping set up, then he pulls this on me, claiming he "didn't think I was serious".
Never had the chance to prove it either way. :(
Mark Nixon said:
Well this dipchit wants to still buy the crankshaft with $$$$ and you won't sell it to me. How's that my problem that you pulled it and now won't sell it. I have the text messages to prove you won't sell it to me now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't either. Marks been around long enough to know he wasn't backing out of the deal.

You wouldn't either what? I've been here since 07 and sold tons of stuff and never had bad feedback. I don't appreciate someone saying buyer beware because I wouldn't hold a truck for him.

Whatever mark don't get on here and talk crap about me.
I haven't talked crap, just the truth, from my point of view.

I told you some other people were coming this weekend to look at it.
Irrelevant, considering you said you wanted to do this deal with me, can't sell 1 truck to multiple people, dude.

I told you I'd take the crankshaft that I've been asking about for weeks now. I still offered to buy the crank and you won't sell it now. If you had sent the crankshaft or put a deposit on it I would of held it but I had no deposit or part.
This is very interesting. First, I offered a $2000 deposit, and yes you HAD been trying to buy a crank prior to this, but A)You weren't pleased that it needed re-ground and B) I'd been having problems with the people I use to ship heavy parts with, which I also mentioned. C)You never contacted me back on the crank after the shipping issue.

I don't know how you can expect someone to hold a truck for you without a deposit of any kind and turn down cash buyers.
As I said, I'd offered both, ANOTHER, VERY NICE crank AND a cash deposit on the deal, alas, in LESS THAN 24 HOURS, ON A WEEKEND you decided reneging on the deal was better than actually doing the right thing and communicating on the deal.
This was a concern I'd mentioned in our texting, being cut out on the deal after the deal was made.

Going on our previous exchanges of me trying to buy this 6.7 crank you never would get back with a shipping amount. Chris came today drove it and gave me cash. Why would I turn that down. I'm selling it to the first guy that shows up unless someone puts some money down to hold it. We agreed on the crankshaft as a deposit which I didn't have yet so what am I supposed to do.
You reiterated yourself here, to a point, however you had indicated to me that you considered this a done deal, so you're admitting you shined me on.

But really, how can you, with a straight face, make a deal, then not even offer the other guy involved the chance to even come through on his end?

Mark.

I'm not arguing with you anymore. I offered to buy the crank (which is what I wanted originally). I never was offered a deposit and I didn't get one. I offered you the other dually for the same price and you didn't want that. If you want a truck and it's a good deal next time send a pay pal or something to hold it. Don't get on a forum saying buyer beware I think just about anyone would sell the truck in my situation. I don't know you from anyone and you don't know me so how am I supposed to take your word and turn down people that are here with cash?

Last edited:
You wouldn't either what? I've been here since 07 and sold tons of stuff and never had bad feedback. I don't appreciate someone saying buyer beware because I wouldn't hold a truck for him.

Sell you the crank.

Long time selling and one bad deal on your end could make it to where people don't want to buy from you.

How was it a bad deal!? He said he was sending the crank for a deposit Monday and I told him there were a couple others wanting to look at it this weekend. I'm supposed to hold it for a guy in Nebraska who wouldn't get back to me on a previous deal just on his word. If I had the crank or a deposit and sold it that's a bad deal on my part but I didn't. If I held it for every person that said they wanted it I would of never sold it.

I did get the truck. I was also told that there were some others interested in the truck. I was also told that if someone bought this truck first, he had another with less miles, but with a few more dents and dings, that he would sell as well.

I came here to let everyone know that everything I was told, is exactly how things happened. One of the other guys couldn't make it to look at the truck, so it was there when I got there.

I showed up with cash, and took a truck home. Had no troubles, communication problems, nothing.

I hate to see someone think they were screwed over, especially on Comp D... I'm not here trying to defend or condemn either side, but as a business owner who deals in situations very similar to this, I tend to agree with the "first payment wins" way of doing business.

I understand that Mark thought they had a deal, but on the other side of the transaction, the seller may have not thought of it as a done deal yet. I was not in that conversation, I can't say.

All I can say, is that I can't say anything bad about the seller here... He was absolutely truthful about his description of the truck, he communicated with me through the whole process, and as I was loading up I believe he was letting everyone else know what was going on, as well as giving me a hand chaining down.

We have 2 sides of an "argument" here, and I can't see either one as wrong.... Unfortunately, someone didn't get what they expected, and they are unhappy.

I do know that the seller needs some parts that you have Mark, as I have seen the truck that needs them.... You might not have gotten the is one, but parts sales are parts sales. That is your business though.

Chris

Thank you Chris I wasn't trying to screw anyone on compD. I try to be as honest and give the best descriptions possible. I have been on the other end of the deal many times where a truck or part I wanted was bought before I could get money together or get there. That's business doesn't matter if it's horse trading truck parts or a good paying load with the semi.

revolutiondsl said:
Well this dipchit wants to still buy the crankshaft with $$$$ and you won't sell it to me. How's that my problem that you pulled it and now won't sell it. I have the text messages to prove you won't sell it to me now.

Yep, you're right, I won't sell it to you, no proof of my words needed.

If I HAD to sell it to you for water to save my very SOUL, you'd be one of the very last people, if not THE last person on earth I would sell it to.

revolutiondsl said:
I'm not arguing with you anymore. I offered to buy the crank. I never was offered a deposit and I didn't get one. I offered you the other dually for the same price and you didn't want that. If you want a truck and it's a good deal next time send a pay pal or something to hold it. Don't get on a forum saying buyer beware I think just about anyone would sell the truck in my situation. I don't know you from anyone and you don't know me so how am I supposed to take your word and turn down people that are here with cash?
Yes, you did offer me the other truck, for the SAME price and AFTER you sold the other one I called on.
It was also a rougher truck, with "rusty spots".

I did in fact offer the deposit and I had it in PayPal, ready to send it if you took it.

You defaced your own credibility by not honoring the deal as you offered it to me, it's not my fault your greed overrode the basics of holding true to your own word.
48 hours, or a simple "not interested" on your part, would have saved us both this trouble.

Mark.

As soon as I figure out how to screenshot my phone, I'm going to post it.
It's going to clear it all up on my end.

Mark.

Back