07 mega cab

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
07 ram 2500 mega cab. 5.9 cummins with an auto trans. Truck has a smarty POD programmer. Truck has remote started and interior is nice with leather. Truck is slt but does have leather. Rear has two headrest tvs with each own DVD player and wireless headsets. Truck has 3 inch on it and 22x12 rims with 37x 13.50 tires. 40000 call for more Info 540-550-7759

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
Miles

109000 give or take I still drive it but own two and decided to keep my 2012 so miles will change some but not much

Well they say you loose 10k as soon as you pull off the lot, didn't say anything about after that....

Nice truck. I bet it'll bring mid to high 30's anyway. That's a low mileage, pre-emission mega cab with tasteful mods.

For another 10k somebody could have a 15 mile low mile truck off the lot, with a warranty, and totally unmolested.

I can see low 30's, mega cab still bring good money. I paid 30k for my 2012 with less miles, we'll optioned and unmolested.

Price

Yes that's 40,000obo

You guys are correct that you can go buy new for 10 grand more. I live in va and if you look local in this area they are selling 5.9 for mid 30's. You can't buy a mega cab and build it to be exact like this one for that price. A mega cab can be bought cheaper but I am trying to get half of the mods I spent. Please feel free to make offers and I have already provided vin info for 5 guys trying to get finance. I will help how ever I can my number is 540-550-7759 thanks again guys

I don't see why anyone is commenting on price. It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

Back