08 Harley F250 = yuck

And I quote: "What this means to you: A big truck with a bold paint job and the Harley-Davidson logo will turn mealy-mouthed boys into men to be feared."

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:umno:

pretty gross...ever wondered how many more times ford will write "SUPER DUTY" on their trucks in the future.....stupid!

I wonder if a bunch of Ford Harley SD trucks did a group drive, they would hold up traffic like the bikers do :)

I wonder how the interior would look with a different trim color. That is horrible now

hpprose said:
I wonder how the interior would look with a different trim color. That is horrible now

I agree...the idea is kinda cool, but that copper color is just down right ugly!
puke2.gif
:homo:

I talked to my sales guy a cpl weeks back, and he said that you can order Harleys all black exteriors and all black interiors just like the 05-06s(minus the flames)...Im waiting to see that before i buy my 08/09...I would love the FX4 interior/exterior with all of the Lariet options...also, i really dont like the front ends on the new HDs, looks too busy and small

partsguy662 said:
And I quote: "What this means to you: A big truck with a bold paint job and the Harley-Davidson logo will turn mealy-mouthed boys into men to be feared."

they know there target market WELL !

I'll take the black with poop trim and accents please.. haha.. To me, the new front ends look better with chrome instead of the mono colors.

it does look better in that pic, and think, with that paint scheme, you can get yourself a new 105th anniversary Harley and have matching paint!

A paint scheme like that combined with motorcycle sales already being the gutter should sell very well.

Back