08 Ram 3500 and 03 Jetta

newsmoke

I have an 03 Jetta TDI and an 08 1 ton 4X4 ram 6.7 Cummins that I'm looking to sell or trade. I like both of the vehicles but I know that if I keep them I'll end up building both so I'm trying to get out of diesels for a while and maybe keep some of my paycheck. If your interested please take a look at the craigslist add and contact me with any questions, I'm more than willing to discuss everything I know about either vehicle.

http://nh.craigslist.org/bar/5120013577.html

Asking $16,000 for the Ram and $6,000 for the TDI. I would rather trade or partial trade with money on your end then sell.

Thank you

Your in luck, they come with the car!

Edit

I'll even deliver it to you

You know I'm not shy, I'll bring my helmet.

Anyone have a nice 66-67 charger to trade?

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5120013577.html

Thanks Randall

Made up my mind guys, I'm gonna build a turbo ls for myself. The best avenue for me is a 2001 or newer GM 2500hd 4X4. That's the only trade that I'm interested in now. Make me an offer and you'll probably own it.

That makes me sad. I was really hoping you'd devote your time to something useful, like a mopar product from the golden era.

Maybe once I'm rich and famous, or if I decide to go back to crawling inside of boilers this fall. For now its time to come home to GM where I can afford to play

Maybe once I'm rich and famous, or if I decide to go back to crawling inside of boilers this fall. For now its time to come home to GM where I can afford to play

I hear you. I can't count the amount of times in the last 6 months I've thought about getting rid of it all, getting a stock tdi for a dd, and build a turbo ls in a little car as a toy. Of course I'd never be happy with that, so I haven't done it.

All the ads have been deleted!! How am I supposed to pretend I can trade you trucks if I can't even see them?

I called the state of NH yesterday and they said titles are a TWO MONTH wait. I still have another month to wait give or take. The truck is still up for sale, I just haven't pushed it given the circumstance. I would love to find a rust free 2wd GM2500 hd 6.0 to do a SAS and turbo build on

Last edited:
I called the state of NH yesterday and they said titles are a TWO MONTH wait. I still have another month to wait give or take. The truck is still up for sale, I just haven't pushed it given the circumstance. I would love to find a rust free 2wd GM2500 hd 6.0 to do a SAS and turbo build on

I have a rust free solid axle, 2nd gen..... LOL

Why do you want a 3/4? And why 2wd if you're going to sas?

I want 3/4 ton so I don't have to worry about emissions and a factory 4l80/6.0 come standard. I want a 2wd to save money, it's not a huge deal to swap in a 4X4 trans and linkage while I'm knee deep in a SAS build anyways. Of course I would pickup a 4X4 if the price were right.

Last edited:
Back