09 chevy w/ quadzilla hp ?

99 7.3

I know a guy that has an 09 crewcab 1 ton. He as a delete pipe for his dpf, a quadzilla programmer and that is it. He was trying to tell me that he is pushing 600 hp. I'm not a chevy guy, so I was wondering. Is he blowing smoke? I know u can unlock alot of hp w/ the 6.6. But will it push 600 hp?

well thanks guys. like i said, i have no idea. i'm sure that u are talking 400 at the wheels.

well he was talking mighty high of it. oh well. i don't really care. i just didn't have any idea

I know a guy that has an 09 crewcab 1 ton. He as a delete pipe for his dpf, a quadzilla programmer and that is it. He was trying to tell me that he is pushing 600 hp. I'm not a chevy guy, so I was wondering. Is he blowing smoke? I know u can unlock alot of hp w/ the 6.6. But will it push 600 hp?

Which quad is he using? The 215 program is ok but its not all it cracked up to be in my opinion. To be pushing 600 is not going to happen with just the tuner. He'll need alot more fuel and air for those numbers and the quad isn't anywhere near capable of 600hp. Next time he says that call his bluff and say put it on dyno and show me the numbers and he'll shut up real quick lol:hehe:

I'm sure it's a Stealth2. Quad claims +110HP. I dynoed my LMM with a 100HP tune and put down 381RWHP.

I'm thinking this guy you know may have brown eyes.

Quad claims +110HP. I dynoed my LMM with a 100HP tune and put down 381RWHP.

I'm thinking this guy you know has brown eyes.

Hey now don't pick on brown eyed people I'm brown eyed. Some people that are brown eyed are full of crap but I'm not one of them lol. I know a little something here and there lol:doh:

Hey now don't pick on brown eyed people I'm brown eyed. Some people that are brown eyed are full of crap but I'm not one of them lol. I know a little something here and there lol:doh:

Yeah, no offense to those that actually have brown eyes. That was the nicest way i know of to say full crap.:hehe:

Yeah, no offense to those that actually have brown eyes. That was the nicest way i know of to say full crap.:hehe:

None taking just having fun. But some people that are brown eyed will fill you so full of crap that you have to say "hold on let me put my boots on cause this chit is getting deep real quick" lol:hehe:.

None taking just having fun. But some people that are brown eyed will fill you so full of crap that you have to say "hold on let me put my boots on cause this chit is getting deep real quick" lol:hehe:.

Oh yeah. I belong to a group of professional chitters. "Keep your valuables off the floor, it gets covered in a hurry."

Back