1/4 mile time with my setup?

f250dp

I have an 02 f250 extended cab 4x4. I have never run it at the track and i dont really want to embarass myself if i know its not going to run at least a 15.2 or below. I would really like to be in the high 13's or low 14's My setup is in my sig but i also want to include that i un corked the stock fuel system and by doing that i should at least have about 30 foot pounds of torque extra according to powerstrokehelp.com. I am running nitrous but im not running a big shot and hadnt been able to mess with it really on what shot would be the best for me considering i have stock injectors. I went to maple grove in PA which is where i will be running my truck and seen Dodges out there pulling 19sec runs. I would be really embarassed if my truck couldnt do better than that. They all had tuners to. There was one 7.3l running high 13's. Is it anyway posible for me to be in the very high 13's on spray??

Only one way to find out go run it, who cares what time you run you have to start somewhere.

Id guess mid-high 14's. Nitrous can only help as much as the extra fuel you have to burn.

powerstrokehelp.com is a joke, id suggest sticking to a reputable forum for info.

because the dude is clueless when it comes to modding a powerstroke. He may have alot of good tech stuff (dont know, never watched tech videos), but ive watched several of his high performance videos and they were a joke to say the least.

Back