$10,000 Added by Smarty - Marco / Bob - Thank you!!!!!

Me on Diet = Everybody else on diet during that dinner.
What about a nice salad without any dressing? :lolly:

Marco

this means a smarty tunned truck better win

I was about expecting something along those lines.

Listen, I don't care if the winner has a Smarty or not. The fastest and most reliable truck takes first place. As long as the thing runs on DIESEL, I'm fine with that! :cheer:

Repeat after me , Rudolf Diesel is my hero! :lolly:

Cheers,

Marco

I guess we'll sit down, enjoy our time watching trucks go BRUUUMMMMM, some will go BOOOOM we'll say all kinds of intelligent things ( well maybe not really ) and then we'll check out what's under the winners hood.

The nice part is, we don't have to do anything! The winner will do all on it's own! Electronics or not....

I was kidding... but it would be nice i'm sure for you (Smarty) to see your tunning top the competitior once again.
If i was a efi live or a bullydog user and won i would definatly get a tickle from your generous donation
lets not fool our selves
All in good fun but once again Thanks for the donation to fuel our sport!

I was kidding too!

Anyhow, there's nothing I can do about it. The winner takes it home. Good enough for me.

Marco

Well you better get used to a Beer diet if you going to hang with the Garmon Camp!!

LOL

I'm guessing by the time Marco gets to Florida after riding on the Garmon bus, he won't be speaking English or any other language very well!

Let's plan on a HUGH dinner for ALL of us.

That's going to be upon me. OK, maybe not all the drinks but the food I can do!

Marco

Awesome - this army marches on it's stomach, and in our neck of the woods Beer is a food group... :chug::1tooth:

;) We sincerely hope a Smarty-tuned truck wins! :evil

That's awesome Marco:clap:
This new diet you speak of, it must be cruise induced! Will you be serving sushi platters again?:lolly:

After all Marco has done, I put a smarty on my 12 valve today!!! Looking forward to meeting you.
That's not fair, I tried to get one when Marco spent time at our shop! Marco, are you holding out on me:lolly:

Jeff Garmon's New 6.7 2wd Race Truck!!

fa50ab31.jpg

Back