10.59 @ 128.9 for Casper and Me

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
We went to California Speedway for a TnT. Pat wasn't going to spray nitrous but he let me spray one pass :rockwoot:

Here is the video http://mcratracing.com/k/kat1059.wmv

Good thing he took the video since there was no time slip :doh: He made two #2 passes and I made 1 nitrous pass and we only good 1 slip. So we called it a day. No use beating on the truck if we can't get any data :(

Congrats KAT ! You guys are always having fun and improving !

Great Job Kat! ......... And Pat said he was the better driver... LOL

I'll bet there was some squealing and squirming going on in the driver's seat LOL

Great Runs Kat!!!!!!!

:thankyou2: Everyone

Timbeaux38 said:
Great Job Kat! ......... And Pat said he was the better driver... LOL

That is the truth. He can jump in anything and drive it :rockwoot:

I get rusty and takes me a couple of passes to get the cobwebs out if I haven't raced in a while.

Congrats sweetie! :rockwoot:

We were supposed to be testing a PPE tuner on Wendy (06 Dmax LBZ), and letting Kat get a fair break at setting Casper's best since she was cut short last time we raced.

Well, notebook electronics malfunctioned eliminated valid testing for tuners, and stopping us from adjusting Casper for the thinner air. All our friends were down about .3 and 3-4 mph, and Casper was no exception, 11.2 @ 123 #2. The air is filled with smoke and ash, and the DA was 3400. And the timing booth was losing the slips more often than not. Not a good day.

Hopefully we can now throw the bottle back in the closest, and move the ET down to 10.50 on just fuel.

Next trip will have to wait until late next month since LACR is now gone for good. We might have to give up drag racing if we can't get more track time.

A true racer never gives up...and you guys have come too far to bow out now.
Congrats on the awesome time Kat.

UNBROKEN said:
A true racer never gives up...and you guys have come too far to bow out now.
Congrats on the awesome time Kat.

Simply a math problem. It takes us X number of passes to make the truck faster. If we don't get the passes, we can't make the truck faster. If we must drive hundreds or thousands of miles to test-n-tune, our parts budget is used up on traveling expenses.

Kinda like if you live Florida, you probably won't make the Olympic Ski Team... :D

damnit pat thanks for ruining my cross country skiing dream :hehe:

but seriously...somebody needs to open up a dragstrip near me...I have the "Big Daddy" Don Garlits literally four miles away from my house and the nearest drag strip is over 95 miles away...now for some of you 95 miles is a drop in the bucket...but thats a ways to go.

Flying times there Kat...hope to see you guys there on fuel only.

McRat said:
Simply a math problem. It takes us X number of passes to make the truck faster. If we don't get the passes, we can't make the truck faster. If we must drive hundreds or thousands of miles to test-n-tune, our parts budget is used up on traveling expenses.

Kinda like if you live Florida, you probably won't make the Olympic Ski Team... :D

you could move close to a track :hehe:

there are a couple of fast tracks down here :rockwoot: LOL

Kat said:
We went to California Speedway for a TnT. Pat wasn't going to spray nitrous but he let me spray one pass :rockwoot:

Here is the video http://mcratracing.com/k/kat1059.wmv

Good thing he took the video since there was no time slip :doh: He made two #2 passes and I made 1 nitrous pass and we only good 1 slip. So we called it a day. No use beating on the truck if we can't get any data :(

WOW is California liberal. i cant believe they let chicks race.

Back