10 plate..

TxDiesel007

Uncommon CR problemed
10 plate, arguably one of the most popular plates

and easiest upgrades for any p pumped truck, Seems most trucks ive seen however are mid horses range for a 12 v, IE 380-450.. BUT How far can one take a 10 plate? Fuelwise, timingwise? HP wise what is it really good for? Im runnin one in my truck and although awesome for towing, it dont really seem to be a high HP plate..

What has been documented on what they have taken one to?

Thanks!

Rick

Six plate tyler...

supposebly is just as good as a 100, I dunno i have yet to try one.... i have a zero, a stocker, a 100 and a ten in the glove box, well the 10s on the truck.. just wonderin what i can take it to....

Fulmer likes the #6 plate but that is the number for a auto which I believe is in between a #12 and #11 on your truck I believe with your #10 you should be able to put down what ever number you want to depending on the other mod's I'm sure if you took the plate out and measured the point which is the farthest the gov foot can travel you will find that you get full rack travel such is the case on my #5 in my auto.

I have a 100 as well forrest

just with towing duties right now i run a 10 in the middle position.... I have a 100 to play.... which will go in later this month...

Rick

Back