10 second FORD ?

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
any truth to the rumor of a 6.0 going 10.28 @ 129 mph? i heard it was a reg cab short bed pulling the front tires up at speedworld in orlando last night. if so....watch out boys.

hmm.... i can think of a 6.0 that pulls the tires up when it launches... :evil:

Mee too, but I was not aware of it running 10's. I hope it's true

BIGRPOWR said:
any truth to the rumor of a 6.0 going 10.28 @ 129 mph? i heard it was a reg cab short bed pulling the front tires up at speedworld in orlando last night. if so....watch out boys.
WHAT???Who was this?If its true:bow: :woohoo:

Dang! I knew that sucker would run after seeing the launch!:rockwoot:

So when is the official word?

Where is Ice-Monkey, we need someone to confirm this...
:nopics:

damn looks like he beat me into the 10's :{ well congrats and glad to see a 6.0 in the 10's :}
a pitty a 6.0 did it before a 7.3 Hahahahaahaha

still no word.... but lott definitely has the trap speed of mid 10's if he coulda got her to hook up.

somebody needs to get on the phone and make some calls.

hmm, wonder who all was there last night then. How does someone get an exact time and speed from somewhere, yet nobody knows where to call or who to ask if its true? LOL LOL

I've called everyone I know in Florida that might know something...no luck. I doubt Ice Monkey was down there....that's a long way to go to test from where he lives...plus I'm not positive he's got a tranny back in his truck yet.
I'm sure DJ would have ben there if Ice was down there...but he was at the Suncoast thing.

hmm i wonder who it could be then?!? his is the only truck that i have heard of that pulls the tire up at launch. hmm... guess i will just have to wait and see....

Back