100% exergy overs with stock turbo

blue collar

Hey guys I just bought a bone stock lb7.. parts I have coming/getting installed are stage 5 trans lift pump, arp head studs with new gaskets because turns out my heads are junk.. had reman injectors from gm ready to go in when I seen some exergy 100% overs that had 20 hooks on them so I snatched them right up.. but my question is can they be tuned low enough to run with a stock turbo until I can get a lil more air Or until the bottom end gets built and more air

Yes, they can be but it will take some time to get them dialed in correctly.

Ok thanks I appreciate any help I just figured if tuned right it should be easier on motor atleast until I add some air..then I will be testing rods...I feel pretty good about my tuner I ran my last lb7 2 years on a tune that made 561hp with stock fuel and air except for a batmowheel

If it is going to be a while before you build the engine I would try and trade them for something smaller, imho 20-30% are the best for a stock engine running the 550HP range

What Hp rating are stocks good till

Depends on how much air you have and how much you push them. Seems most stock turbo/fuel trucks like 525ish HP, and with more air you get up into the 600ish HP range

Back