1000 hp puller suggestions and advice wanted

I'm always amazed how people can afford this sport when they clearly never graduated middle school.

This truck will be used for pulling mainly, the dyno is a 1 time deal as stated thanks to everyone giving actual advice and to the guys laughing about bending the rear end housing two 2.6 trucks at around 1200 hp did it last week back to back so keep on laughing and for the guy saying diesel is popular in north dakota I'm talking about competing competition diesels because we can barely get 10 people together at a diesel class pull including mike Adams pull he hosts in Northwood if you consider every cousin brother and dad having a chip in there truck as popular your lost

Huh a pull last week in ND, where?

I get a kick out of being worried about punctuation if you don't like it leave my thread I' m not here to type a graded essay I'm here to get advice on my build and the dyno was down south not up here

I get a kick out of being worried about punctuation if you don't like it leave my thread I' m not here to type a graded essay I'm here to get advice on my build and the dyno was down south not up here

Well if you don't like our forums rules, then leave it!

epy4ahy2.jpg

At least you managed to get a few floating commas in there...but you are still a failure.

Little hint, if people are unable to read your asinine posts, you won't get a lot f helpful advice.

At least you managed to get a few floating commas in there...but you are still a failure.

Little hint, if people are unable to read your asinine posts, you won't get a lot f helpful advice.

This^

Sent from my tablet, expect errors

Back