12 Valve Cummins Top end parts

kocher93

Selling some parts for my 12 valve, decided to go 4 wheelin instead of fast.

I have:

12 Valve head with the intake shelf machined off and tapped. Also has the valve guides cut down for dual springs. (Still needs a resurface and valve job)

Individual Intake runner that was made by someone on here, I bought it off the classifieds.

Hamilton Dual Springs (Brand New)

Steed Speed T4 with no wastegate port (Brand New)

Valve covers

Rocker Arms

Head Gasket (Stock thickness)

Exhaust manifold & Turbo Gasket

ARP Rocker arm studs

Looking for 2200 obo, but really just want this stuff gone. I would like to get rid of it all at once and would like a local meet up. I'm in the SF bay area and will drive to meet people. I would also trade for a set of king 2.5s for a 3" 2nd gen.

I also have a 2nd gen steering column adapter for a grant wheel and a grant wheel. I'd like to give it to whoever buys this, but if they don't want it first dibs gets it free.

interested in steed, and i'm in the east bay
thanks, ed
text 5108606058

I don't know how to edit. So I will just post a reply and hopefully I can put pictures in.

The head also has a mild port & polish I forgot to mention. I opened up the bowls a little and polished the intake/exhaust.

The Hamilton springs are listed as a 185# good for .700 lift. To whoever buys this if it all goes seperate ways will get the cutter for this.........

The head gasket is a genuine cummins head gasket.

I will be getting back to everyone who message/replied to this board aswell

6e2d7b.jpg

j73kzo.jpg

2qla528.jpg

Looks like it'll be easier to part it all out.

I'll sell the Head, Intake runner, Rockers arms, Valve covers & Rocker arm studs in one cluster. 600 plus shipping (would really like local for this)

Hamilton Dual springs & Cutter for 450 plus shipping

Head Gasket 60 plus shipping

Steed Speed is 550 plus shipping with hardware and gaskets (There is already good interest on this one)

I also have that Grant steering adapter and wheel brand new in box. Whoever pays shipping can have that thing

If you could check shipping on the head, intake, rocker arms, valve covers and studs to 47558 and get back with me by text or call 812-630-4079 I would greatly appreciate it

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updating the thread.

Head, intake and accesories are being inquired about

Exhaust manifold is spoken for

Springs are spoken for

Still have a free steering wheel & column adapter for whoever wants to pay for shipping

Back