12 valve project part out

austin_o12v

I don't want to sell this but something's have come up and I no longer have the time or drive to see this project through. I have some brand new parts and some lightly used parts.

Block, is cut for o-rings. $250 (local pick up or buyer pays freight)
Mahle pistons, coated, marine bowls, very lightly cut valve reliefs, never took the time to measure them. They are used and in good shape, $150 shipped
USA rods, balanced and polished by me. $200 shipped
Good crank -$150 plus shipping
Trans adapter- $175 plus shipping
Full p-pump set up, 180hp pump, timing case, cover, all oil lines and return lines, tuned by will terry, has manning motorsports 5k springs and will Terry's .025 dv's or comp cuts, your choice. $1300 plus shipping
Head was heavily ported by myself, it ran awesome with a 366/ht80 compound set up. It is fully dressed but I would consider parting it out, it has manning 165# valve springs with his 10* locks. I was thinking $750 fully dressed, shipped at buyers expense.
Schied 5x.022's, $500 shipped
Stock injection lines $100 shipped
I have a spare head that is undressed, off of an industrial application, $100 plus shipping
Brand new in box arp 425's for a 12v $405 shipped
Brand new in box Haisley rod bolts, $130 shipped

I have 2 brand new in the box s475's, 1.32 t6 housings, only opened to make sure they were the right chargers, I'd like 600+ shipping for each charger.
1 366 only has about 30-45 min of run time, it has a hx40 dp that someone put on it before I bought it. $525 shipped
Precision 66mm e-gate $300 shipped

I have a brand new on3 performance 2nd gen intercooler $600 +shipping
I have a snow performance water meth pump, just the pump, $50 shipped
Nitrous express set up,all lines needed, 10lbs nx bottle, nx iceman solenoid with a nos purge solenoid, if you're local the bottle is full, if it's being shipped it will obviously be empty, $250 plus shipping

Freshly built 47rh, billet input, billet strut, anchor, upgraded 2nd gear band, full info can be discussed with potential buyer. $2500 plus shipping

Hoosier 32x14.5x15 slicks, $100 local pick up 10385
Brand new kirkey aluminum bucket seat with the cushioned cover $200 plus shipping
I have a weld in mild steel 10 point cage for an extended cab 2nd gen also. $400 local pick up only

Dana 80 out of a 95 dually, 3.54's not sure on a fair price so I'll start it at $750 local pick up only.
Stock dually rims off the 95, 4 tires have 95% tread the other 2 have about 75-80% tread, $1200 for all 6 local pick up or buyer arranges shipping.

I'm sure I've missed some parts, I'll add as I remember. I'm in the military and work sporadic hours, call or text me at anytime and I will get back with you asap. All these parts are located in Las Vegas nv. 321-525-1160 text me for pictures of whatever you may be interested in.

Thank you,
Austin

Brand new Bullet racing cam with a full set if 24v tappets $415 plus shipping, I can send you a pic of the cam card if you are interested
Oem cummins .020 head gasket, $100 plus shipping

Last edited:
All pm's and texts returned if I missed anyone please let me know! The 47rh is 2wd, sorry about that!

Couple more things to add, fresh billet quad disc converter from dpc, v10 stator high stall. Came out of Phil's drag truck, would really like to trade out for a triple disc dpc converter for a 68rfe or 1500 shipped

12 valve steed speed straight outlet t4 mani, trade for a 24v steed straight outlet mani

Last edited:
Im in las vegas, I go to southern utah once a month, and i have a good friend and coworker who travels to the san diego area 2-3 times a month if you would like to meet up instead of shipping parts

Last edited:
Injectors, pistons, cam/tappets, precision gate, and manning valve springs and on3 intercooler all sold.
Everything else is still up for grabs.
I also have a set of 6.7 core injectors $500 shipped

Last edited:
Back