12 valve stock appearing turbos

dmaxdavid

Are there any other 12 valve stock appearing turbos being built?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
But the guy running an s400 on his duramax doesn't even have to pull his intake off.

I built my own. Its a Billet 60/64/9cm
1352853947.jpg

Super Hx40 turbine and compressor wheel.
Hy35 Cover with He351 Exhaust housing.

Are there any other 12 valve stock appearing turbos being built?

Weve done a lot of the 11blade stuff, people seem to like them, especially the reasonable pricing. Id say custom turbo/diesel shops have been doing stock apearing turbos for the past 15yrs...

Weve done a lot of the 11blade stuff, people seem to like them, especially the reasonable pricing. Id say custom turbo/diesel shops have been doing stock apearing turbos for the past 15yrs...

This is the reason I asked because if you search the forum or your website there is no evidence of these turbos you speak of. I am not trying to argue just some info on them would be great. price? specs? Have the ones you have built ever raced or sled pulled? How did the do compared to other stock appearing turbos that other custom turbo/diesel shops have built?

But the guy running an s400 on his duramax doesn't even have to pull his intake off.

Just bolt up a bunch of random crap (PA system, horn that pays La Cucaracha, etc) in front/on top of your turbo and make it hard to get to the turbo. Then your fine.

Back