12 Valve Timing

cjncummins

I was just wondering what you guys thought about timing. I was going to advance my timing to 24 deg, but i heard that you do not want to go more than 20 deg. unless you have ceramic coated pistons.

I am running a industrial injection 12m pump with 370 marine injectors and a htt killer 71/16 turbo. I am going to swap out the 370's with ddp competition injectors. DO u have any other sugestions on any other injectors? I also thought about industrials 200hp injectors to, but im not shure yet.

I am running a industrial injection 12m pump with 370 marine injectors and a htt killer 71/16 turbo. I am going to swap out the 370's with ddp competition injectors. DO u have any other sugestions on any other injectors? I also thought about industrials 200hp injectors to, but im not shure yet.

Go with the flows, and high 20's
Brandon

What injectors do u think would work best with a 71/16 ss

II's Flows 5x.016", They are smooth but I would like to try those DDP Comps also not sure Hole # or Size im sure they are not to much bigger if any?! They would both work great in my opinion but I know nothing.....
Brandon

I'd be inclined to listen to Brandon...

Not that he has any idea what he's talking about:D:hehe:

Back