12mm pump 1000.8hp fuel only

RILES

F**k your 10%
Thanks Lenny:rockwoot:, Chris Werner just made a fuel only 1000.8hp, Dynomite Diesel pump and injectors, Jefferson State Diesel turbos

What kind of turbos was he running? and how many cc's of fuel? any details that sounds awesome coming from a 12mm.

Congrats! Chris's truck sounds like its always put out some really good numbers. Lenny knows his 12V's!

Pump and injectors are custom DDP, Turbos are TEC units configured by Chris, not sure of exact sizes, Chris may chime in and let the cat out of the bag.

congrats Chris keep it up your doing more with a 12 than most do with13mm. I belive its the time late at nite.

Nice Work

Congradulations, that is awesome. How long will a 12mm P7100 actually live flowing that much fuel? The reason I ask is I had mine flowed on the stand last year and it was only 500cc's, but it ended up sticking 2 plungers. I know there are other variables with my fuel system that hindered my pump, but I am curious to how long a pump like that can potentially live working that hard. Thanks.

So far, 2 1/2 years of constant flogging with less than optimal fuel psi and hasn't missed a beat.

You guys there yet? You must be on the road on the lap top.......

so with this same pump now he just broke 1450? but with 2 stages? hahaha how did he pull that off?

pic of 1000hp dyno sheet

Here is the sheet for 1000.8 hp fuel only.

Attachments

• DSCN9576.jpg
    DSCN9576.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 58
Back