12v BLOCK, CR heads and 12v Heads and 47RH

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
I have 12v Block that has symbol for International Block. Its bored .040 over and has Big bowl pistons for it with complete Upper and lower Gasket kit. Guy backed out on the build and i already have my IB block built and balanced. If you'd like this block to be balanced call me with pricing for that. With machine work and Big bowl kit and Brazil rods I have 2500 into it. Id like to get that or send me offers. Also if want fully balanced i can have my machine shop do that for 500 dollars additional.

Also have One other 12v block. not IB block.
Have couple CR heads that good shape. can get them o ringed if would like or anything else done to them. They are fully loaded ready to be bolted on. Asking 800 a head or best off. One is a 06 Cylinder head and other is 03 cylinder head.

Have a 47Rh with torque converter shifter good when it was taken out because installed 5 spd.

Also Have one 5 spd swap and possible another 5spd swap. 3500 Each. Will include everything including yokes. pedals shifter and transfer cases. Can install for 400 bucks to any local guys.

Also have a 64 HTT turbo good shape had a stainless housing till guy painted it black and took off to put Twins on. Offer price on it.

Call shop at 717-469-4378 or PM me or Email or Text to 717-557-7060
Need more room in shop **** has to go! Its almost like hoarding area of cummins parts. I can get pictures later on today or Text me your number i have some on there of these parts. Thank you for readng

Also found 2 stock manifolds and HX35 that will need rebuilt. Have used 4 inch turbo back 04.5 to 07 cummins

PM me offers on this stuff. Cleaning up shop these parts need to go!

No i dont have any junk heads sorry.

Ill be getting pictures of the blocks tonight up here

Also have a transfer case off 03-07 CR for sale. Make offer. Ill also have pictures of this tonight

Make some offers,

Seats and door panels sold
Bed sold.

Make some offers on everything else. Dana 80 rear dana 60 front, Full built tranny. full built .020 over motor, balanced and everything. Plus alot of other misc parts. Im open to trades and whatever else. text at 717-5five57-7060 or shop at 717-4six9-4378

Bump.

Also have PS71 billet wheel and HX82 twin kit for sale also, 3000 or best offer

I sent them. whats your email or cell i can email or text them to you.

Bump for complete built balanced .020 over block. Full built goerend trans. 06 CR head. Twins. and 2 yfz450 quads

Back