12v Industrial injection cam

cjncummins

12v street cam from industrial injection. I called today to get the specs, but they wont give out any info. Paid $550 asking $400. Has about 2,000 miles on it.

Why are you selling? Will this work in a 24 valve? I might be p-pumping my truck in the future anyways if it wont.

let me know

I am selling because i am building a full blown pulling motor, so i will not need this cam. This cam is for truck that are aslo used on the street. I am pretty sure that it will fit in a 24v. Thanks

Can't remember who they deal with on cams, it's either one from Comp 461 or Hamilton......that's my though!

Jim

I take it doesnt require valve relief?

Nope its a drop in just put your gear on and slide in! It has the pressed on gear with a bolt too! Ran really good in his 12V I impressed over my helix 2 i used to have.

Last edited:
he is just outside of Omaha Nebraska Im not sure if its a regrind or not he will chip in when he gets off work im sure.

If it started life as a new cam then it is a good deal. But if it started life as a regrind that was overpriced from the start then that is not so hot.

Back