12v injector cores needed 94-98

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
If you have any injector cores for 94-98, Please PM me a price. I am looking to buy quite a few sets.

I have a set of 215's ill take the CPP hoodie and tabogon

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

injectors

I have a set of 180 injectors if your interested, I have no i dea what there worth so call or txt me if your interested ben and I'm in garrett county md 3015011973 and can probly get you two more sets of 180hp injectors

I have a set of 180 injectors if your interested, I have no i dea what there worth so call or txt me if your interested ben and I'm in garrett county md 3015011973 and can probly get you two more sets of 180hp injectors

Get them! Lets deal.

I have a set laying here Jamie. Send me a PM on what you want for them.

I will trade ya for a sport grille frame and a perfect tailgate. If that's the case I can deliver them to ya.

I have a sport grille and possibly a tailgate. I gotta check on that.

Well I'm willing to drive for the trade i have a grille just not the metal mounting for it. The set I have we're from a bus engine with 105k miles

Have a set off of a 160 as well, came out of running truck with 175,000 miles. PM me.

What is the going price for cores? I think I have a set in the garage.

Thought you weren't using cores anymore?

I'm not using cores, but I found really good price on new bodies and the supplier uses cores for his injectors. I raised our prices up only $100 for brand new bodies. It works well for everyone.

Back