12v performance head

This is a rebuilt head with no miles. It comes with valves the valves have a 5 angle valve job. And 110 valve springs. The springs was bought used. I have the straight .120 lines and a cummins head gasket. The head is oringed. And the head is fully ported and polished on the intake and exhaust side. I do not have a flow sheet because the shop that did it didn't provide it. Shaw and sons in Glasgow Kentucky did all the work. All it needs is an intake plenum. I am asking 1800obo I have well over 2000 in labor and parts.

Bump I still have this head and is still new need it gone! I don't have the springs anymore I'm selling it for 1200 shipped. Price is firm prefer text cause I work weird hours 615 388 5498

Ill split fuel lines and head. 250 for the lines shipped they are brand new straight .120

take a picture of the intake/exhaust bowl and valvejob and text it to me. 812 229 1290. if it looks good ill take it for what your asking.

Last edited:
Is the head still available I'm Intrested could you contact me please or give me a number to contact you at 8623544064

Heres a few bowl pics of his head for anyone wanting to see them. polish work looks very good. very good price on a head for someone looking for a good deal.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks lenahan05. I just now checked I still have the head. And I will check the valve depth today

Back