12v with 47re in an 04 f-350

DiEsElFeInE

Bleeding Diesel!
gettin ready to have a shop do this conversion for me, any advice or suggestions?

thnx

I'm doing a 12v in a 2004 F250 4x4 with a 47re. Should drive it this week end :woohoo: . Let me know how they hook up the TC lock up and overdrive? Is it a complete fabrication project or are they going to use destoked or others stuff?

Last edited:
going to use destroked n others. ok this project doesnt start til october but i will let ya know in a couple months

ya it just got started the other week so they are still puttin parts on the engine i think idk i havent been bugging them
i will update when i know lol

i posted on another forum about cruise control though i wanna be abke to use my ford stock steering wheel cruise control buttons n not an aftermarket one. i was told that I cant do it but then also told that i can just dont know how?

ya it just got started the other week so they are still puttin parts on the engine i think idk i havent been bugging them
i will update when i know lol

i posted on another forum about cruise control though i wanna be abke to use my ford stock steering wheel cruise control buttons n not an aftermarket one. i was told that I cant do it but then also told that i can just dont know how?

I think you just need to get a cruise out of a gasser and hook it up then you can use the factory controls. I'm not messing with my cruise any time soon I never use it, I just want to get this thing driving.

Back