13.1 @ 101 ?

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Why can't I wrap my head around that mph ?
Wasn't me...just questioning the mph vs et.

I think my old truck used to run right around that a long time ago. 60's were crap because of 1st and 2nd defueling but it would murder the big end.

doesnt sound all too odd. i was playing with the calculators the other day and an 8000ibs rig with 700hp actually pulled up 13.1 at 103. guess it all depends on if they know how to drive the hp they have? or breakage? lifting? but then again, those numbers are gasser numbers.

Id say a good start with a BAD top end/finish......

Last edited:
Says it's an 8000 pound Ford 6.0
That mph just seems low for some reason.

I ran 6 consecutive passes at 13.1@101mph a couple years ago. My truck weighed about 7400.

That's right on in my eyes. When I had the Tnetics t66 I was 13.20-12.90 with 104mph traps.

My 6.4 was running pretty constant 13.1's at 101-103 at around 8200lbs with the 275 tune and proxes

Why can't I wrap my head around that mph ?
Wasn't me...just questioning the mph vs et.

A 4x4 boosted launch with quick 1.70 60' time and a small stock-like turbo would make those ET's and MPH all day long.

Quick ET from quick spooling and awesome 4x4 traction in the first few feet of the race and then the small turbo chokes a little on the top end (either being pushed too hard and it heat soaks the charge air cooler, or the exhaust turbine is too small and the higher engine rpm on the top end gets choked and mph suffers).

I ran that with my last truck all day long it was a 5 speed and dint like 5th. Now the new truck will run a 17.2 at 104 LOL

A 4x4 boosted launch with quick 1.70 60' time and a small stock-like turbo would make those ET's and MPH all day long.

Quick ET from quick spooling and awesome 4x4 traction in the first few feet of the race and then the small turbo chokes a little on the top end (either being pushed too hard and it heat soaks the charge air cooler, or the exhaust turbine is too small and the higher engine rpm on the top end gets choked and mph suffers).

yup yup! 4wd launch, lots of torque, no breathing on the big end... what was the 60?

Im with these guys.

Guess I just couldnt make it make sense firt thing in the am.

Looks like you forgot about the days when you had a lesser truck, like mine! Cool ride man.

Go to a VW Beetle event... You'll see a ****load of 12.7-12.9, < 99 mph Trap Speed runs....

Back