13mm pump

Soup Nazi

The artist formerly known as Don M
I am planning on giving my youngest Son my 12 Valve soon. He is going to tow heavy and the 13 is just not cut out for that. LOL

I would like to trade for a 215, 12mm pump and a little cash for my 13mm pump.

The pump was built on a new pump back when one could still buy a new pump from Bosch twice a year by ordering them in advance. It has 181 DVs, 4K gov springs, lightened flyweights and the 13mm, 159 Bosch plungers and barrels.

I dont have any test bench data. The pump cam is a stock 215 cam. The DVs are stock 215 DVs ( part# 181 ) The plungers are Bosch 159's, 13mm. I have a stock fuel plate in it with a ***** welded on the end to take away even more fuel cuz it is hard to tow with. Any 13mm pump is a bear to street drive and tow, fyi. The flyweights had 50 grams cut off. I revs way past 4000 using stock marine injectors and 2mm lines.

I use an aeromotive A1000 to feed it 45 PSI.

The pump was built on a new pump by M&D in Dallas. I watched it all go together and get bench tested after hours as a side job by my pump guy. It has approx 20K miles on it.

I want a 215 pump in trade. I also want some cash. Maybe 500. The truck is being used in a landscape business and I need a replacement to re-install ASAP. Dont slap a good pump in a thin wall box that will explode in route to me. Carefully package it and tape it up extra well. Or built a good box.

Use your own fuel plate or keep the one from your pump. I will be keeping my welded up one for the pump you send me. I have the gov springs super loose. You can crank em down if you want. The AFC is set tight.

I am not worried about towing manors as my truck has a decent sized set of compounds. I have the original box still Seth sent my pump back to me. I can have the pump off this weekend if you are interested. It does have 5ks and 024s in it. I can pull the plate no issue. Has a tight afc as well for the compounds I have.

I am not worried about towing manors as my truck has a decent sized set of compounds. I have the original box still Seth sent my pump back to me. I can have the pump off this weekend if you are interested. It does have 5ks and 024s in it. I can pull the plate no issue. Has a tight afc as well for the compounds I have.

The truck is used daily as a work truck in a landscape business. How long could you live without your truck? I am asking if it would be possible for you to send me the 215 from your truck so i can get it back on quickly and then send you my 13?

I would want my 181 DVs too. I can swap DVs here if that doesnt bother you

might want to give you the 5K springs too. I need a milder pump for this work truck

I have some Cummins factory 2mm ID lines that fit a 12V. They fit kinda weird cuz they are for a different application, but I really want some stock 1.8mm lines to trade out.

If no one else has jumped on them I'd like to try them, I'm 99% sure I still have a nice clean set of lines at the shop.

Back