1400+ Common Rail

WUnderwood

Heard a rumor that someone put up a big number on an inertia dyno, Smarty SSR, big Garrett's, stock cam, billet rods.

I happen to know a guy here in Meridian ID that did it on fuel only last wednesday. Let me make sure its ok to post the graph.

<Moose>

Fuel only, not Maddog. Want to say a 5.9, but I'm not sure.

Ball bearing Garrett's.

So here is the graphs from my buddies run on the dyno this is after all day with smarty udc.
Corrected
46c4c0d9-7f3f-4e6d.jpg

Uncorrected
46c4c0d9-7f4c-df78.jpg

So the truck is fuel only with a garret ball bearing top charger and a precision bottom charger, it has water to air cooler in between stages and overall. Its been all built in house.

sounds like Brown's are going to have to come out of high horsepower retirement lol

sent from my galaxy s3

I remember the Brown guys breaking cranks over 1000 hp. I wonder what Pat did to the bottom end to make it live...

We have been unable to run the 1400hp down the track. But we have ran a best of 10.13 at 136. I will try to keep people posted on what we end up running with the 1400 hp. Also with the correction factor we did 1262 corrected here in Meridian at the same dyno then went to Redding Ca on jefferson state diesel dyno we did 1250 so its pretty close. When we dyno 1400 hp on a dyno uncorrected we will post it.

<Moose>

I remember the Brown guys breaking cranks over 1000 hp. I wonder what Pat did to the bottom end to make it live...
when Eric broke his crank a couple years ago at 1138, they did not have the tunning abilities of whats available now, UDC and so on so most of his power was made well under 3k rpm, and with those kinda torque numbers around 2k rpm blows chit up lol

Back