1400+ Common Rail

So here is the graphs from my buddies run on the dyno this is after all day with smarty udc.
Corrected
46c4c0d9-7f3f-4e6d.jpg

Uncorrected
46c4c0d9-7f4c-df78.jpg

So the truck is fuel only with a garret ball bearing top charger and a precision bottom charger, it has water to air cooler in between stages and overall. Its been all built in house.

Satin or Satan?

1200 uncorrected kicks ass.....and that's all there is to it!

Thanks everyone the truck is at 7000lbs and is still daily driven. My buddy has had alot trial and error with this truck and its finally paying off for him. Just wait were are hoping to be in the nines by the world finals in texas.

<Moose>

I have a 340whp 302 Ford I got near 500 out of to the ground on by puttin a hair dryer on the Dynojet temp box and putting the smoothing on 1 to get every little spike in power..... Just sayin

But 1200 is still impressive

Last edited:
I ran against the truck in Portland and on a 10.06 pass, he was right there the whole pass with a heck of a lot more weight than I have. Truck is for real.

I drove by that day...it was aweful...deserves every bit of that correction factor.

Congrats Pat on laying it down!

I saw Pat racing in Woodburn too, truck is awesome!! And you know it putting down power if he broke his 48RE :lolly:

Thanks everyone the truck is at 7000lbs and is still daily driven. My buddy has had alot trial and error with this truck and its finally paying off for him. Just wait were are hoping to be in the nines by the world finals in texas.

<Moose>

im just calling you mad moose.........i gotta drop that last name of yours...its officially been taking lol..........great numbers.

Last edited:
Back