14mm ve build???

Got injectors headed my way, got 5x20's. in a couple weeks i'm ordering the 14mm from Rockentech, unless there is someone better. Then the airdog and clutch, working off a tiny budget, so things come as I can afford them.

it's all going on, before the truck gets revived. it's setting at the shop 1/2 torn apart right now.

Got injectors headed my way, got 5x20's. in a couple weeks i'm ordering the 14mm from Rockentech, unless there is someone better. Then the airdog and clutch, working off a tiny budget, so things come as I can afford them.

14mm head brand new $325 in the for sale section right now. FYI just saw it posted.

Still haven't bought the airdog or 14mm, money got tight around christmas, and I bought a 4 wheeler during that time as well. I might order the 14mm Friday, I'll have to check and see how much monies I have.

Rocken Tech is the only company that makes em anymore.

Yep rocken tech 14mm head and rotor, I'm also running their injector tips.
I have a stock cam, in fact everything in the motor is stock besides studs and valve springs, never had the head off or torn into it.

Pretty much forever, I think. Mostly all sort of other stuff keeps breaking...old truck stuff...coil springs, radiator cap, leaking freeze plug, etc. I'm not worried about the pump, I have a few turns out of it and big injectors, so right now it is governed at about 3,000rpm and case pressure is low. Mostly when they die is when people try and spin em to 4,000rpm.

Back