1500 vs 2500 Frame weight

10.44 @ 128, Me being the noob farmer? if so yea im green however made some decent accompishments for how young I am and little know.

I do apologize for the hijack it was something i was wondering myself. I am building a dual vp 6.7. 600 has a bur up his ass about something. I dont quite understand why you decide to disrespect me. Funny dont recal ever saying anything to you 600 only wished you luck with your build. You on the other hand act like child. Grow up man we share a common interest with these trucks.

10.44 @ 128, Me being the noob farmer? if so yea im green however made some decent accompishments for how young I am and little know.

I do apologize for the hijack it was something i was wondering myself. I am building a dual vp 6.7. 600 has a bur up his ass about something. I dont quite understand why you decide to disrespect me. Funny dont recal ever saying anything to you 600 only wished you luck with your build. You on the other hand act like child. Grow up man we share a common interest with these trucks.
Blake got the info he wanted. Ask yourself; why didn't you?

Hey that's cool ill find out in a few months. I asked out of curiosity. I wish you the best of luck. I do apologize for the hijacking and if anyone felt disrespected by me never was my intention. My feelings aren't hurt brother. Continue on with your thread man.600 when our builds are done I look forward to a race.

Thanks guys, I got the info I was after. No problem on the hijacking you get used to it on this site.

Thanks guys, I got the info I was after. No problem on the hijacking you get used to it on this site.
i do that a lot on another site..hijackin that is lol
Has anyone weighed a 1500 and a 2500 2nd gen bare frame to see the weight difference? I was looking at my 1500 a couple days ago and noticed some differences on them. We had a rule change in the class I was palnning on running that doesnt allow backhalfs anymore.

what are you calling a back half?

z018527.jpg

They changed the rules to stock rails and no four links.

I already have a shortbed sitting at the shop waiting to get "trimmed". As far as I know its factory firewall. I've been thinking about setting back the engine a bit. But I'm just not sure if I want to do it.

Back