1669 HP Common rail......

He's got me beat so I'm not saying chit! :cool: Congrats on the numbers even if it's just a blip on the graph.

Sent from Razr Maxx

I give this about one more page before mr outlaw is challenging people to a fist fight...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Atleast my offer leaves him the better part of 5k to start building a new motor after his trip up here, thought I was being generous.

some much jealousy on this thread!!!!!!!! haters going to hate thats a big # for a street truck!!!!!!!!

Who gives a sh!t if it's a nitrous spike? The engine accelerated the roller with that much power so the thing frickin works.

Atleast my offer leaves him the better part of 5k to start building a new motor after his trip up here, thought I was being generous.

Why not be generous and STFU ... You remind me of a stink bug , you just keep buzzing around and have no clue as to where you are going or what you are doing .

Ok what have you built? Anything that remotely compares to this guys truck? And before you throw the same question at me let me say this. I'm 19 friggin years old. I haven't had time to build anything close to that caliber.

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ..........

I have alot better things to do with my time than to impress some internet rambo....

So...

Why did you post this thread of a dyno spike, that doesn't have a chance of impressing anybody but a keyboard racer?

:poke:

Back up that number with a 9.30 @ 150mph and everyone will be impressed.

Lavon

I opened my wastegate all the way up , had no water and no meth and NO rail pressure.

Ok...
I have a question...
You told a crowd of people after your runs at Fall Brawl in the shop that your fuel run was run with water/meth and it was the first time you ever ran anything more than straight water and an additive.You also told that same crowd that you NEVER run without water as you need to keep the high temps in check with it and we all understand that.Also,since your running a Smarty S06 and the TNT/R file and did not stop to program your truck how would you not have any rail pressure to make that 899....Its easy to confuse people like this and then frustrate yourself explaining later here when the foolishness begins.

The ONLY thing I will call BS on is the comment about you daily driving this truck.I do not believe that comment at all because of how you have the truck built.

Ok...
I have a question...
You told a crowd of people after your runs at Fall Brawl in the shop that your fuel run was run with water/meth and it was the first time you ever ran anything more than straight water and an additive.You also told that same crowd that you NEVER run without water as you need to keep the high temps in check with it and we all understand that.Also,since your running a Smarty S06 and the TNT/R file and did not stop to program your truck how would you not have any rail pressure to make that 899....Its easy to confuse people like this and then frustrate yourself explaining later here when the foolishness begins.

The ONLY thing I will call BS on is the comment about you daily driving this truck.I do not believe that comment at all because of how you have the truck built.

First off ..... That first little spin on the roller at the " Fall Brawl " was simply to warm up my tires and seat the truck in. IT WAS BY NOOOOOO MEANS A "FUEL ONLY" WIDE OPEN PASS ( I wasn't competing in that class ) .... I have NOOO obligation to tell you or anyone else how I run my truck or what I run in my truck . I am sorry if I mislead you in anyway. People would be shocked by the amount of parameters I can control from inside my cab...

You are right , this truck is not my daily driver . I own many vehicles so I tend to switch it up on a daily basis . I do drive this truck two or three days a week though. In the 4 months this motor has been together I have done over 60 dyno runs in the truck and have put close to 5,000 miles on it. *** I use another tune on the street , of course ****

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaUT1a7YSU"]VAOutlaws 1669hp dyno run - YouTube[/ame]

fap, fap ,fap, fap

Ok what have you built? Anything that remotely compares to this guys truck? And before you throw the same question at me let me say this. I'm 19 friggin years old. I haven't had time to build anything close to that caliber.

I will tell you exactly what Lee ( LReiff ) has the capability to build... They are as follows

2002 GMC Duramax ( 8 cyl. ) which made 625 HP
2002 Chevy Duramax ( 8 cyl ) which made 508 HP

SOOOOO if he can afford to buy and build one more truck he will be making close to 1600 HP out of 24 CYLINDERS...... I will still have him beat with my little 6 cylinder.....:lolly:

I will tell you exactly what Lee ( LReiff ) has the capability to build... They are as follows

2002 GMC Duramax ( 8 cyl. ) which made 625 HP
2002 Chevy Duramax ( 8 cyl ) which made 508 HP

SOOOOO if he can afford to buy and build one more truck he will be making close to 1600 HP out of 24 CYLINDERS...... I will still have him beat with my little 6 cylinder.....:lolly:

Hey douchebag, I never claimed anywhere to be capable of making, nor claimed to have made huge power. You're the one making those claims. I simply stated as have others, that something looks fishy about your dyno sore azz spike graph, now you've provided the answer. Go give your buddy Ray a hug and ask him to color you a nice smooth graph next time.

It's amazing how hard it hits for a second. Not hard to see why the dyno has a hard time putting a number on it. Congratulations.

Back