17X10 Wheels

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
I just ordered some 390/40/17 drag radials and now looking for some 17X10 wheels for them. Its a little harder than I thought finding a 10" wide wheel for the dodge bolt pattern. Anyone know of some aluminum wheels?

you could always have the factory aluminum wheels split for +1" of backspacing

You are going to have a very difficult time finding what you are looking for. I know when i was looking, options were minimal. I am running 17x12's made by ion forged & Unfortunately they quit making them. I do know ion did have some 17x10's at that time

You are going to have a very difficult time finding what you are looking for. I know when i was looking, options were minimal. I am running 17x12's made by ion forged & Unfortunately they quit making them. I do know ion did have some 17x10's at that time

With your 11's do you have a problem with tires rubbing when. Your turned all the way

Diamo Karets were all I could find when I went to 17in drag radials.

I thought I read somewhere that they were supposed to be used with 17x12... Since that is just rediculous, I kind of rulled them out. If they will work on a 17x10, then I think Ill reconsider. Forged racing makes a 17x10 rim for our trucks. T50, is a pretty cool style.

We cancelled our order and went with 30/14-16 cheater slicks. Got some pro comp 1069 polished wheels for them.

We cancelled our order and went with 30/14-16 cheater slicks. Got some pro comp 1069 polished wheels for them.

how much caliper shaving did you do to get 16's to fit..just saw your 97 is the race truck..and that tire and rim package you just got was exactly what i wanted...very light and strong..

Last edited:
Yea they are on the smaller end so we shall see how they do, I am a 12v so have some RPM to work with.

Back