19.5 wheels and tires

CatDieselPower

(7) 19.5x6" Accuride steel wheels, 8x6.5" bolt pattern, hub opening machined to fit Dodge. Currently on a 97 3500. No modifications needed to truck. One spare rim with no tire mounted.

(6) 225/70R19.5 Bandag retreads currently mounted on rims listed above. Link to picture of tread Bandags Retread Process
These tires are load range F and have less than 5000 miles on them (very little visible wear).

Webshots - Full Size Photo

I would like to sell the wheels and tires as a package. $1200

Location is Deer Creek, IL 61733. NO SHIPPING.

Please reply to this post or preferably at my email tbirkey@msn.com

I am also selling the front dually spacers and lugnuts for another $150 in case you are converting a SRW to DRW.

Thanks,

Tyler

Cant open your pic...says you must be a "friend". How do those retreads ride? I had 22.5 retreads and they were out of round...rode terrible and couldn't be balanced.

Cant open your pic...says you must be a "friend". How do those retreads ride? I had 22.5 retreads and they were out of round...rode terrible and couldn't be balanced.

The picture is rather large, so it takes a second to load.

They rode pretty well actually. They shook a little between 50 and 55 mph, but above and below that speed they worked well.

How much clearance is there for the front end? Were all the tires matching brand and style before caping?

How much clearance is there for the front end? Were all the tires matching brand and style before caping?

These tires are not much bigger than a 235/85R16. Slightly narrower and maybe a bit taller, so they clear just fine. Four of the tires are a General carcass and two are Bridgestone.

Thanks.

I am selling these wheels and tires for less than the wheels alone are from Rickson.

Back to the top.

Know it's illegal to run retreads on the steer axle, don't you?

That is not true. The only kind of vehicle that it is illegal to run retreads on a steer axle is a bus. Even class 8 trucks can run retreads on the front, but since 99% of the people out there are ignorant when it comes to laws on retreads, they assume it is illegal. Trust me, I researched this before I bought them.

Back