1951 International Harvester

1lowdiesel

I think it's time to move on to a new project. I'm getting a little bored with this one and i'd really like to finish my Duramax before it's a classic too.

Truck as it sits right now is on a 96 1500 Dodge 4wd rcsb chassis. Body and cab are both mounted, front frame rails have been shortened to fit front end. Upper steering column and wheel is stock while the lower portion is the factory dodge column. Truck has no brakes right now and no wiring. Body is straight and has minimal rust. I have all body parts including the running boards, minus the grille. Already has mount welded up for an AirDog.

It's set up for a cummins and i have a motor, built trans and plenty of extras that can go with it for some extra coin.

I don't have a Title for the truck but i know where there is one for sale locally.

$1750 obo for the truck as a roller NO motor NO trans.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Pics

hauler.jpg

link to pics
new rat rod pictures by chummins - Photobucket

I normally charge commission for using my truck and trailer as advertisement but for you I'll waive the fee. Lol. Anywhoo free bump for a good guy.

Haha and I usually charge for hugging the toilet bowl... But I'll let it slide too.

I'm only 1.5hrs from Scheid if anyone coming this weekend was interested.

I would like to but I got other things I need to spend my coin on currently. Maybe one of these days when I hit the lotto.

Bump, someone needs to finish this truck, awesome project with most of the hard work done, 1,000$

posted with CompD mobile

Well I got a guy in ky that wants to trade straight up for an 87 4wd Toyota pickup w 240k miles but I'd have to throw in the motor with it. Idk I'm kinda tossed up on it. Any advice? I'm not into toyotas but I know they hold their value. Truck is pretty clean with some minor rust around the rear wheel.

Back