1977 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4 Cummins For Sale Indiana

BigBlue12V

1977 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4 12V intercooled Cummins

77 cab, back doors, front half of frame. Everything else is from a 92 Cummins truck. Needs rockers and body work on one rear door, the rest is really nice clean and rust free. Its multi colored, hasn't been painted yet. Engine and transmission are A-1 running condition, have many new seals and gaskets and are painted. Under hood is painted. Frame & suspension painted. Interior painted. 92 dash, harness, fuel system, etc. Leather interior. Divorced transfer case. 3.07 geared axles. Transmission is A518 overdrive auto. Engine has HX35 turbo and 3200 RPM governor spring, valves adjusted, timing adjusted and fuel screws adjusted. Nothing major just setup for mild power, very reliable and good on fuel. Has 4" exhaust. Has Pyrometer gauge on steering column. 18x,xxx miles on engine, no more than that on trans (may have been rebuilt at some point, it does pull and shift perfect and strong). Donor truck was an LE model so it has power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt wheel, cruise control (needs module), a/c (needs condenser), etc.

Needs cab soundproofed, kingpins rebuilt, lockouts replaced and shifter linkage fabricated for transfer case. Runs and drives. Many extras and goodies.
Great project, all of the hard work is already done and all of the hardware and hard to find body parts are already there! All of the assembly is all done! The rest is weekend projects! I also have 4" lift springs for it they are front and rear packs, no blocks!

photo47-1.jpg

$5,500 *located in Columbus, Indiana
Call or text 812-371-6069 *serious inquiries only please! You can also email me at bigblue12v@gmail.com

Please do not reply to this ad, I don't have much time to get online.

Thanks
Eric

Nice build. Did one like it myself using a 1978 Crew. Kept it all original outside. Hope it sells. Need a starting point for reference for when mine goes up for sale.

Vinny

DSC00719-1.jpg

Thanks, I thought about keeping the 70's look, but I wanted it to look as new as possible and also rust free 70's body parts are impossible to find around here, the whole build made more sense to go with 81-93 stuff..... Good luck with yours!

BUMP!

SOLD 12/17/2011 Why do i have this feeling I'm going to miss this truck? Thanks for looking.

Back