1981 VW Rabbit Pickup

DBogo

1981 VW rabbit diesel pickup 1.6 n/a diesel 5spd 15X,XXX miles leather seats out of a saturn, runs and drives like new, has cabriolet front clip on it so it has the 4 headlight setup, strut towers have absolutely no rust or rot on them at all, a part of the floor of the bed was cut out due to it previously having air bag suspension in the rear, i have a complete rabbit pickup bed that will go with it also to put a floor back in it, or you could very easally put the bags back in it, i have a set of vw teardrop wheels that will also go with it, as for rust on the car the floor has a small hole about the size of a pack of cigarettes and the wheelwells in the back got some flaking paint on them but the underside of the truck is in great shape and has new brake lines front to rear

You can call or text me at 518-788-5689

Pics on eBay of it I can end the auction if anyone wants it

Volkswagen : Rabbit | eBay

Didn't sell on eBay shoot me some offers guys I need it gone worst I can say is no

What do you got I will take 12v stuff as trade need a built 47rh and whatever else you got

Alright new price I need it gone $2600 obo that's the rabbit the other bed and a set of teardrop wheels, will also take trades for turbo, built 47rh, injectors or any other 12v stuff

Yea I need some cash for another cummins project bump make offers guys I need it gone

what kind of mpg would you get with this? mostly hwy driving with a little in town... How does it drive on the hwy? like ggoin 70mph? or does it go that fast? thanks...

Back