1982 Mercedes Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel

That thing's in a lot better shape then mine. Your add doesn't say how many miles. Mines got 250K+ and still runs like a top.

Well she shows 267k but has about 270k. Typical mercedes odometer problems.
But shes never run better. Cranks right up. Never gives me any issues.(other than that damn starter I just had to replace)

Great traveling car @ 27.5 MPG.

Bump Pics

27.5 MPG. Leaks alittle oil. Needs a valve cover gasket. (Simple job) Driver window switch broken. Rt Rear window will roll up and down, needs help on up. 2 rips in rear seat at the top. Radio is original. Only plays AM. Rear windshield needs seal. AC will work. I clipped the belt because the bearings sounded like they were going to go soon on the compressor.

I have installed: New primer pump. New injector cross over tubes. New oil cooler lines. New intake mounts, air filter, oil filter, canister type fuel filter, inline fuel filter, TIRES, belts, Starter, glow plugs, battery, and much more.

The odo shows 257k but quit working. I have an accurate estimate of 270k.

Thanks
Daniel

MERC.jpg

3k13m13o1ZZZZZZZZZ976ad797c6e00b71a.jpg

3m13od3l4ZZZZZZZZZ97677e45ac1d81017.jpg

3m43pc3l8ZZZZZZZZZ97691aeb03d51fa13.jpg

3n33k03m7ZZZZZZZZZ976c6c7f9cb9da61d.jpg

Bump it up. No one need a good back and forth to work car. Or you could use the drive train in a Suzuki Samuri or an Amigo or something.

Will entertain trades for like a good running ranger or something small and domestic.

PRICE NEGOTIABLE

my brother loves those things his has 440k and he has another for 250k price is really high from what ive seen you can get them for

I checked schuman and the price seems reasonable with some play room. If you want one that has been professionally maintained anyway. If you want an unreliable pile O chit that joe redneck has been shade tree mechanicin on then by all means pay 700 dollars for one.

This car has had things such as the valves adjusted every 15k miles. Would you be able to say that about the craigslist special with a new paint job for the same price. Hell no.

Back