1989 k5 blazer for sale ppumped 4bt/nv4500

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_4964.jpg

100_4963.jpg

MORE PICS TO COME AND PRICING IS NEGOTIBLE.

ill let you guys know what i have in it then yall can see what i need to be asking for it. brand new paint (2500), 4bt (3500) new nv4500 (1850) 3/4 ton rear ends (800 total with new seals and stuff...) drive shaft cut and balanced (rear was free front was 200) carpet (200) fatmat(150) misc things like shifter, clutch hydraulics, body lift, vac pump ect...(over 1500) and also exaust and intercooler piping and boots over 500. all kinds of other little stuff added up quick. so that all rigth there is 11 grand, not counting the perfect body and frame with zero rust or damage anywhere inside and out. also under the carpet the entire interior was sprayed with rino liner. the thing is nice and has months of my work and time into it as well as over 15 grand total into the whole thing of my money.

Last edited:
100_4882.jpg

the engine compartment is a little cleaner looking now( wire runs installed and hoses routed nicely things like that. but that is the best picture i have of it now.

also intercooler piping is different on the turbo side.. that was my temporary setup and now it is nice and clean using a hx35 elbo and stock dodge 2nd gen intercooler piping.

Ill go ahead and through a price out there to negotiate from.... 14,000 remember this thing gets anywhere from 24 to 27 mpg depending how you drive it. it is a pretty stout running motor. mods are
16.5* timing
no plate afc tuned for no smoke all the way up to 28 psi boost clean as a bell
other than that it is stock would be easy to turn up to 400 plus hp with injectors, dvs and a turbo but i like the power how it is its very strong like is. has a valair single disc 13" clutch with 13" flywheel rated to 400 hp the trans is a allstate gear nv4500 with cummins inputshaft and a 32 spline chevy mainshaft. all built to order and new. the t-case is a checy pass drop 241. rear end gears front and rear are 3.73. 14bolt rear, 3/4 ton 10 bolt front. rear driveshaft is brand new with new slip yoke and all new joints. front is all new joints and the stock shaft cut to lenghth.

well you can buy mine and not have too!!! just kiddin, i know i priced it high and dont expect to get that but you got to start somwhere. If it doesnt sell on here in the next few days im gonna put it on ebay for the rest of the country to see it. Im sure there is someone out there just wanting a ppumped 4bt k5 and hasent been able to find one! Im hoping anyway because im needing cash in a bad way right now.

forgot to add i also put in packbrake 3000 gsk springs and have the 4 k set if someone wanted them in it.

Nice build Jay. To bad you ran off to Alaska with this. Might have made you an offer had you still been in Ms.

haha yeah its another world up here.... i love the blazer its pretty much a dream truck just need to have some cash. I eneded up getting a loan to pay for what needed to be paid but i still need to sell this to pay off the loan. It is pretty amazing getting 27 mpg and having more power than a 454 blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back