1990 454 SS Truck

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
True 454 SS truck. Not a clone. Very nice and clean truck. None of the typical peeling clear these years would regularly have. Fresh bed liner sprayed in it. Fresh buff job and new outer weatherstripping on the side glass.

155k on mileage

Runs and shifts well

Has good tires

New radiator

Only real bad with it is a crack in the windshield

Bought it off of a widow, cleaned it up a bit, figured out my shop is far too dusty to have a classic of any sort in the corner LOL

$10,500 very negotiable

Know this isn't much of anybody's style on here but posting it anyhow. Have pictures to send on request until I can get them on here.

574 two one 6 five 032

True 454 SS truck. Not a clone. Very nice and clean truck. None of the typical peeling clear these years would regularly have. Fresh bed liner sprayed in it. Fresh buff job and new outer weatherstripping on the side glass.

155k on mileage

Runs and shifts well

Has good tires

New radiator

Only real bad with it is a crack in the windshield

Bought it off of a widow, cleaned it up a bit, figured out my shop is far too dusty to have a classic of any sort in the corner LOL

$10,500 very negotiable

Know this isn't much of anybody's style on here but posting it anyhow. Have pictures to send on request until I can get them on here.

574 two one 6 five 032

Sounds just like my first truck.. something q 16 yo kid shouldn't of had! They are fun trucks! GLWS.

I've been looking for one of those !!

PM sent

PS: I did notice it was very negotiable.... :)

Fo-fitty-fo ess ess I race powe-shes
white leather seats as fresh as air fo-ces.

Back