1990 Dodge D150 lowered shortbed

Woosley

Barely was has been
1990 D150, 3.9L V6, 727 trans, 17x8.5 MB Chaos 5 wheels, 235/70 17 Nitto 421Q, 2" rear drop shackle, new Monroe shocks. Truck is factory non A/C truck, power steering, power brakes. Comes with original wheels and tires. Not interested in trades $2800 OBO Dodge 1.jpg

Dodge 2.jpg

dodge 11.jpg

dodge 3.jpg

dodge 8.jpg

Last edited:
My wife has hid the rest of the cash we had, taken my credit cards, and promised major damage should I spend another dime before I start to make a buck.

However... ... ... ... ... ...she did say I could trade. Are you sure there is nothing I have here that would interest you? I am 12valve P-pump engines, NV5600 & whatever else you may be interested in poor. lol

You can keep the wheels and tires.

I'll have a semi empty trailer at UCC... ... ?????

Last edited:
My wife has hid the rest of the cash we had, taken my credit cards, and promised major damage should I spend another dime before I start to make a buck....

About time! Good lord, son! IDK your financial standing obviously, but you were making ME uncomfortable with all your spending lately. LOL :kick:

She's such a sweetheart, just taking up space for new junk!

I'd like to have this. Thing is I really don't want the wheels, tires, engine or trans. My luck at selling this stuff to recoup some money is horrible.

I'd love to stick a 12 valve in this thing with a decent auto and go have some fun.

Probably would end up slinging a front diff under it at well.

Not even worth interest for $3000 OBO? Tough crowd!

Here, let me help

1990 D150, 3.9L V6, 2" rear drop shackle, new Monroe shocks. Truck is factory non A/C truck, power steering, power brakes. Comes with original wheels and tires. Not interested in trades $2400 OBO Call or text 5024600567 17x8.5 MB Chaos 5 wheels, 235/70 17 Nitto 421Q as shown included for extra.

Back