1991 300d om605

Duncansport

My Build so far. The first set of pictures are form my first OM602. The later being the OM605 i imported. So far
Sleeve and new rings
Bearings
Balanced assembly
Main Bearing girdle
Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump
HE351CW
Custom manifold
5 speed 717.430 trans
Lightened flywheel
Clutchnet 9.5 clutch (will probably blow up)
still need to

Build intake manifold
Bigger intercooler
Build radiator
Build drive shaft
Install clutch pedal box
Install SL500 brakes
Get repainted (next winter)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4844434945054.1073741825.1122280912&type=1&l=4d29b4e0e9

Looks good.

I'm studying the possibility of injecting a BMW with the OM606 pump. You wouldn't, by any chance, have an extra set of pump and crank sprockets and an old timing chain laying around you would part with would ya?

Also, would you care to share what you had to pay for the Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump?

Looks good.

I'm studying the possibility of injecting a BMW with the OM606 pump. You wouldn't, by any chance, have an extra set of pump and crank sprockets and an old timing chain laying around you would part with would ya?

Also, would you care to share what you had to pay for the Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump?

i might have a sproket, ill look. I do not have a chain but i have a gear. The pump was a bit over 1300 shipped to Sweden. Really top notch work he does there. Pump really is amazing. The car Drives like stock when not being pushed and easly reves to the 6500 limit i asked him to set. I was still getting around 28MPG even with a giant old school H1C.

Back