1993 dodge w350 w/ getrag360

KeiTh_Oo2z2

Banned
I bought a complete 175hp p pump setup for my truck from a 94' for $950
(Pump gear, pump, injectors, lines, timing case, lift pump and cam.)

My performance shop said my Ve pump is going to fail, so I figured id have them install the new setup and fix my oil leak from the rear of the timing case.

I wanted to do a street cam but dont know what kind is the best?

Also does anyone else know of other mods to do while its all took apart.

Thanks,
Keith

Shush! I may get a cheap failing pump.....

Op, lots of vendors on this site sell cams. Talk to them about your goals and they will suggest what they would run with your set-up.

Im saving up like 2-5k for the install, so late summer is probably the earliest itll get done... Just waitin for better weather so I can start staining decks

My truck has the kdp tabbed, fuel pin, 3200 spring, advance timing, aftermarket "cold" air intake, 4" diamondeye turboback to a sidepipe, pusher 3" passenger side intercooler pipe and o even wrapped the downpipe in 2000degree exhaust wrap. About to have my shop wrap my exhaust manifold. I also have a pyro and boost gauge

Last edited:
Well they quoted 2k for the complete install of the pump with new timing case gaskets, a new cam is like 600, injectors 1000 and a new turbo is atleast 1000 i figure...

Springs, push rods.

O ring the head. Depending on how much pressure you are going to run.

Reseal the whole engine.

Billit tappet cover.

Then send me that VE.

What the actual phuck.....

Lmao. Hey greenhorn sit down-stfu and you might learn something here.

LOL I saw the OP got shown the door- but for the record I have all the parts here that I coulda PEE Pumped my first gen- A LONG TIME AGO.

I fought myself for 2 years:rockwoot: I kinda like this ol VE pump. Broke an output shaft, and 2 o.d. cases, other than that she had been DAMNED reliable, and has done everything I asked of it.

Call me nostalgic.

I have plenty of fun with my "lame azz ve"!!! I have a 215 pump and parts to do the swap, I just like the "lame" crowd....

Back