1994 dodge true crew cab body and bed with title. $3,000

Morse

Diesel
1994 dodge 2500 crew cab body and bed. It's currently at a body shop where it was being prepped for paint. It had rust damage only in the conversion area.
All rust damage is supposed to be repaired by this Thursday. The bed is in great shape. Interior is removed. It will be sitting in the truck. Power windows, locks.
This would make an easy way to convert you 2nd gen to a crew cab. The body comes with a title.
$3,000. Located in Sarasota county FL. Cash or paypal if you pay the 3 percent fee. Will be ready for pickup Friday.

I would guess cab BODY and bed, since that's what it says. This is a major deal for someone wanting a crew can 2nd gen

Surprised there ain't more of these out there then there is. Would be very popular I'd think to start a conversion company. GLWS

I'm still here. Hiding out with the wife and kids. :)

Yes, just the cab and body with title for $3 grand. Make me an offer for the whole chassis. Pm me if you'd like.

$3,600 for the cab, bed, and chassis. The front end was all rebuilt recently. That's a firm price.

If you want 4x4, I have another 2500 4x4 chassis minus the rearend with a 6" lift for $1,100. It's located in middle burg. Both have 3.54 gears.

I'm still here. Hiding out with the wife and kids. :)

Yes, just the cab and body with title for $3 grand. Make me an offer for the whole chassis. Pm me if you'd like.

So what are you doing with the frame?

I was told its a skyjacker long arm kit. Matt Wells has it at his diesel shop. He goes by turbomatt1 on comp d. Not sure if he's a member here.

A friend of mine would like to buy the rear end. Not sure about the rest.

The listing was for the cab and body with the title. That's $3,000. Rolling chassis is $3,600. I'll knock off $300, making it $3,300 if you don't want the rear end.

Gary, why don't you buy this from me? :)

I'm going to take pictures later this week. The shop is about an hour from my home. Don't expect it to look overly great. This will be a project, but it's a definite great deal for someone wanting a second gen crew cab. If someone doesn't mind making it pretty, it's something unique that won't be seen on every street corner. Feel free to text me at 941-468-4307 and I'll send you what I do have.

I had someone text me last night saying they'll take it.

Sold pending payment....

Back