1995 Dodge Ram Regular Cab for sale

DRAM2500

DRAM 3500
have a 1995 Dodge 2500 Cab for sale was a cummins automatic 4x4 frame is cut behind the cab has dana 60 front axle still in it interior is messy has a good gauge cluster and good doors on it doors are manual locks and crank windows little rust starting on the pinch weld on the bottom of the drivers door but can be saved if sanded or sandblasted and painted door skins are flawless extremely solid.

Truck cannot roll and would have to be lifted onto a trailer looking to get $300 for the whole cab rockers and cab corners were replaced at some point not by me good solid cab for someone who needs one please feel free to text with any questions cab is located in bethlehem CT

I have pictures i can email or text to you if needed serious inquiries only please

My name is Corey (203)-586-8569

Last edited:
Yes I would have just posted it but I needed 10 posts I come here to view articles and some things for sale but have never sold anything on here

So the 9 posts today were just junk, so you could sell your truck on this forum?

the guy has been a member for over THREE YEARS!!

there should be no post requirement at that point IMO

x2
I know lots of guys that just skim for information. In my opinion, this is a lot better than those that just post junk non-stop without searching.

Plus he's got a solid first name.

thats true Forrest, he has a post back in 10-7-2011 asking about his window and door locks.

now, fast forward to today, where his other 11 posts happened. He has 10 or so posts from 10:53 and 11:41, with one of them being "looks good ", and it seems me that he was bumping threads to get his post count up, so he could have the necessary posts so he could put something up for sale.

To the OP: have something beneficial and informative to add to this forum; that's all I have to say.

I understand... I'm just saying it's not like the guy just signed up. Somebody selling a tuner or a turbo or something? be wary... but it's a vehicle. If a forum member in his area is looking for something like this, I don't see the harm

Why do you all act like this. I have over 1000 posts on another forum and on other forums I have like 4 posts and I have been a member for over 5 years. Not everyone posts cool **** like look at me im building a 1000hp truck there are a lot of us who only only surf the forums to read and get info which I do more than I post. In 3 years he tries to sell one thing and yall flame him. Seriously? Come on. ..

I just think Will needs more maple syrup. He's getting Cranky

This is absolutely 100% true. I blame cetaneaddict.

Back to the guy trying to sell his truck!

and some boobs

Girls-And-Cleavage-002.jpg

Damn. Way to get back on topic and off topic again. boobs.............Anyways post up some pictures of the cab I may be interested in it. My cab is being held together by rust and only rust.
Off topic again. By the way the maple syrup will be produced in February/March when ever Mother Nature flips the switch.

Back