1995 rclb 11.41 @120

NELSON359

trying to keep up
time has come and I am selling my play truck, its a 1995 rclb, 180k miles, trans is built by Darren Morrison (pro street diesel) all three billet shafts billet drum, manual VB, Hamilton extream duty push rods, Hamilton valve springs, flex-a-lite electric fans/shroud,5x18s from Weston, 12mm pump from Kevin @ north east diesel supply, 7mm Dvs from weston, head studs, billet frez plugs, airdog 165, all 4 peak IC boots, two stage nitrous stytem with a 15lb bottle, steed speed t4 straight, old style weston spool flange, 66/74/91 box turbo, jgs 50mm big head waste gate, all autometer pro comp 2 gauges, 4th gen wheels on 285 tires, the truck looks clean from a distance but i think it needs paint. there is one spot of rust on the driver side fender well about the size of a dime. the truck is at stock hight right now but i will supply the front springs to be able to lower it down to how i had it.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167228

i will post pics as soon as i get back to my phone. I am asking 14k OBO!

I like this truck. Clean, fast and not tore up. I'm guessing it drives well on the street, other than manual vb?

I like this truck. Clean, fast and not tore up. I'm guessing it drives well on the street, other than manual vb?

the manual VB was by far the best money spent on the truck, when your on the street just driven when you shift its just nice and firm like i think a trans should. you flip that lock up switch and bang them gears @ WOT its dead on the money shifts fast and strong. Darren by far will be my trans guy for any other projects.

This is a great truck, if i just didn't buy my zf6 lly I would jump on this truck. It is a cheap way into the mid 11s. Good luck with the sale! Who ever buys this truck will not be disappointed!!!

you have any pics of it lowered?
And what springs did you use?

This is a longshot, but interested in selling as a roller + trans? So you keep engine, turbo, nitrous, fuel stuff etc?

Last edited:
i for got to put in my add that it is 4x4. The link I put in my first post has every set i did with this truck. Alot of pics and info.

Last edited:
I'll trade ya two for one!!! Lmao!
I have always loved this truck! Wish I could swing it. Good luck!

Back