1996 12V RCLB 4x4 -super Clean Body...

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
240k miles, all stock, right down to the exhaust system & breakoff screws.
354 gears, manual windows, SLT seat with console. 16x12 wheels & bushwacker flairs.
Runs & shifts great, 4x4 works great, AC is not cold, RF U joint needs replaced, Tranny coolant lines have been repaired/ are holding for now, but need replaced. Tires are poor. Truck needs some minor TLC before being put into service, But this is one of the cleanest original paint bodys I've seen in a while. Floor of the bed is even nice, with no holes drilled. Underneath is just as clean. Make offer, or trade for?

Might be interested in:
A 12V 3500 2x4 extd cab...
A good 24V motor...
A 12V RCLB 2x4...
Bikes...
Boats...
Compromising pictures of Timbeau...
(Hopefully worth more on ebay than the ones I had of Billy;-)

Last edited:
Can you get a pic of the inside? Thanks

Sorry for the delay... resizing these pics takes a few min.
Carpet & headliner were removed before I got it. (not sure why) Floor is clean, & no smells.

Last edited:
Make me an offer.... Just about any kind of bike. Even a Golf cart might work as part trade.

240k miles, all stock, right down to the exhaust system & breakoff screws.
354 gears, manual windows, SLT seat with console. 16x12 wheels & bushwacker flairs.
Runs & shifts great, 4x4 works great, AC is not cold, RF U joint needs replaced, Tranny coolant lines have been repaired/ are holding for now, but need replaced. Tires are poor. Truck needs some minor TLC before being put into service, But this is one of the cleanest original paint bodys I've seen in a while. Floor of the bed is even nice, with no holes drilled. Underneath is just as clean. Make offer, or trade for?

Might be interested in:
A 12V 3500 2x4 extd cab...
A good 24V motor...
A 12V RCLB 2x4...
Bikes...
Boats...
Compromising pictures of Timbeau...
(Hopefully worth more on ebay than the ones I had of Billy;-)

would you consider trading a 89 dodge 250 2-wheel drive? good shape solid body and tons of new parts. over 3,000 in receipts. 12-valve with tf727 tranny. new back tires.

Back