1996 2.8 puller

mclunas

I am putting this on here for a friend, i will try to answer all questions as best as i can, this truck is CLEAN there is not one detail missed on this truck.

selling a 1996 dodge ram 2500 cummins pull truck. it was rebuilt 1 year ago from the ground up. this is a list of some of the thing that have been done.

paint job(cab, door jams and engine compartment)

by Elite customs. floor in cab is rhino lined.

starting at the bottom of the engine is a new OEM oil pan chromed, a girdle, balanced crank and rods, studded 14mm mains heavy duty A1 rod bolts,fly cut custom aries pistons 12:1 comp haisley cam, billet tappets, chromoly pushrods, HD valve springs with titaniam retainers, ported and polished with oversized valves, ARP head studs, billet valve covers, fireringed, fluiddampr scheid adjustable pump gear, dual feed 13mm 913 columbus diesel race pump, scheid fuel lines, scheid custom injectors,ats bigfoot manifold, bullseye S475 with 2.8 race cover, 5" exht, haisley triple disc clutch, NV4500 billet input, 241DHD t-case dana 80 detroit 4.10 gears fass fuel pump aluminum fuel cell trxus sts dual tires, corsa data logger.

Asking $29000 located in utah

glass-1.jpg

glass1-1.jpg

glass2-1.jpg

Wow that's niiice! Do you have anyvideos of it and what is the price?

I am putting this on here for a friend, i will try to answer all questions as best as i can, this truck is CLEAN there is not one detail missed on this truck.

selling a 1996 dodge ram 2500 cummins pull truck. it was rebuilt 1 year ago from the ground up. this is a list of some of the thing that have been done.

paint job(cab, door jams and engine compartment)

by Elite customs. floor in cab is rhino lined.

starting at the bottom of the engine is a new OEM oil pan chromed, a girdle, balanced crank and rods, studded 14mm mains heavy duty A1 rod bolts,fly cut custom aries pistons 12:1 comp haisley cam, billet tappets, chromoly pushrods, HD valve springs with titaniam retainers, ported and polished with oversized valves, ARP head studs, billet valve covers, fireringed, fluiddampr scheid adjustable pump gear, dual feed 13mm 913 columbus diesel race pump, scheid fuel lines, scheid custom injectors,ats bigfoot manifold, bullseye S475 with 2.8 race cover, 5" exht, haisley triple disc clutch, NV4500 billet input, 241DHD t-case dana 80 detroit 4.10 gears fass fuel pump aluminum fuel cell trxus sts dual tires, corsa data logger.

Asking $29000 located in utah

glass-1.jpg

glass1-1.jpg

glass2-1.jpg

Wow that's niiice! Do you have anyvideos of it and what is the price?

Maybe look a little closer..

$29000 weley b

Speaksup- NADM rules do not require shut off for 2.8

not when you can buy the fine finsh truck for that its a 2006 dodge 3500 that runs great.LOL

not when you can buy the fine finsh truck for that its a 2006 dodge 3500 that runs great.LOL

then go buy the fine finish truck douchebag... this isnt a commonrail and if you knew what the hell you were lookin at by the pictures you would realize that, moron

oh by the way fine finish wants 40k you should know that since you have been lowballin him, i think its past your bedtime so stay out of my thread.

IMO 29K is a VERY good price for a truck like that...Id like to see how it pulls though.....

then go buy the fine finish truck douchebag... this isnt a commonrail and if you knew what the hell you were lookin at by the pictures you would realize that, moron

oh by the way fine finish wants 40k you should know that since you have been lowballin him, i think its past your bedtime so stay out of my thread.

:hehe::eek:wned:

I know what he wants and its not 40, big boy. i like guys like you that like to call names, then i no your IQ level. and that is -0:doh::bang. call me what you want dont care, i bet you cant beat the fine finsh truck. and if the 96 is so damm good you should keep it . i will take 2006 for 31,000 thats the number he will take.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Your punctuation and grammar sucks. Go be a prick elsewhere. If the fine finish truck is priced so right, go buy it and get the hell out of this thread. You have no business here if your just going to talk trash chief.

Your punctuation and grammar sucks. Go be a prick elsewhere. If the fine finish truck is priced so right, go buy it and get the hell out of this thread. You have no business here if your just going to talk trash chief.
:clap: i have just as much right on here as you. all i said is the 2006 is a great deal instead of a 96. so maybe you should stay off here. i will get the fine finsh truck. the guy that has the 96 started the **** i did not:thankyou2:

Back