1997 215hp 12valve

RyanB

Selling a 215hp 12valve. Built in Oct.97. Virgin 913 pump. Engine is mint and runs excellent. Comes with all accessories except starter motor and flywheel. Can be heard running and here is a link to it running (on an engine hoist in late december). Everything is stock and never played with. Donor truck had aprox 125,000 Miles on it (truck was in km's).

I am located in Ontario, Canada but I can arrange delivery in the upper midwest anywhere along the I69 from Port Huron, MI to Indy.

Here is the video

for more info PM me, call or email

Ryanbambach@hotmail.com or 519-778-5441

Last edited:
Yeah, I know about the Fram. I pulled the filter that came with it and cracked it and the Fram was the only thing I had sitting in the shop at the time...

I was really supprised that it ran as smooth as it did hanging from a chain

Ryan

BUMP...got to get this thing moving...open for offers. For those at all intrested, I am heading down to Indiana in the next few weeks and could deliver or meet someone. Running the I69 from Port Huron, MI to central Indiana.

Ryan

I got a guy looking for an engine for a chevy conversion. I'll give him a shout and let you know if he's interested. I have a24v but he wants a 12.

not a problem. $2K us funds though....starting to make a difference now! I need the cash for some tires and rims

actually, tires got put on hold...the VP just went on my dually so I have to spend the cash on it before anything else. Should have just dropped the good old 12valve into it!

Back