1997 2500 12v drag truck

Btp 2332

1997 2500 12v drag truck. No rust and never had any rust. Has custom paint, full roll cage, drive shaft loops front and rear, M&H 390/45/17 drag radials with 6-7 quarter mile passes, no street miles mounted on 17x10 Diamo Karets. Truck is lowered 2inches all around over stock. Caltracs, Rancho 9000s.

Engine: 12v with 13mm dpe pump full cuts, 120 holders, 30* timing, 093 lines, 5x25 dual feed Industrial Injection injectors. Hamilton 188/220 cam, pushrods, springs. Ported Purediesel Power head, Arp studs, o rings, Banks Twin Ram, Bd intercooler. Rivercity Turbo billet S480/87/1.10 t4. Speed Steer manifold, Tiel 44mm wastegate, water/meth injection, Nitrous Express two stage progressive controlled, 15lb bottle and bottle heater. Etc etc

First pass of the year as a shake down was a 10.78@126 mph.

Billet Goerend Transmission 47rh, tripple disc converter 2700 stall, all three billet shafts, manuel valve body. Transmision is fresh just gone through, replaced planatary gear. Deep pan.

Pm for phone number. Price is 25k obo
front.jpg

side.jpg

dd-1.png

rear.jpg

engineturbo.jpg

engine.jpg

driverside.jpg

inside.jpg

passside.jpg

Last edited:
The 10.78 was just a shake down run I left around 18lbs of boost its got lots left.

Was that Jesse's old truck?

Good call. Yes it was Jess's old truck. I bought it from him and a good buddy of mine did the paint work. Tim Helms owned it before Jess and did the roll cage.

Like Brian said in the add, the body is perfect and so is everything underneath. Not a speck of rust anywhere on that thing.

Andy

Passed this thing on the interstate about an hour ago..very nice looking especially behind that tow rig!!

Yes it was a member on here. Not sure where in Indiana, if he wants to spill the beans he can get on here.

Back