1997 dodge 2500 cummins 5spd

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
Selling my 1997 dodge 2500 extended cab long bed cummins 5spd manual trans 4x4. Truck has all new oem rust free parts replaced and painted and sealed flat military gray. It’s sealed not just primer. Has typical dodge cracks on dash but cover with dash pad. New vinyl floor installed and pics for buyer to see floors that it’s not rusted before the install. Carpet was just beyond cleaning! 295,xxx on dash for miles. Told redone when I got it 3 yrs ago but no proof. Truck still on road tagged and insured needs nothing. Well a ash tray and cup holder but nothing major to daily drive it! Selling as is stock for the first 7,000! I have all new parts for more power and price can be discussed if interested in these parts! New dual disc clutch,head studs,deliver valves,gov springs all new and still in box. Price is for truck stock as is. Text 540-550-7759

Attachments

• 7D798B1D-79DC-4D7A-A958-610228AF75D1.jpeg
    7D798B1D-79DC-4D7A-A958-610228AF75D1.jpeg
    625 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure "a lot of truck for 7k" means it's a good deal to buy it. Like buying 5 gallons of diesel for the price of 5 gallons of water! I agree, nice price - it should sell.

too bad it aint closer id buy that in a sec for 7k..here in fl that ruck is getting 10 or more asking price...

I was complimenting brother. That's a nice truck for $7k.

too bad it aint closer id buy that in a sec for 7k..here in fl that ruck is getting 10 or more asking price...
So, that's an offer to buy?
It may be possible that he'd drive it down for fuel and a cheap plane ticket, or rental car back.
I know I would.

Mark.

Sorry gentlemen I won’t deliver for the asking price. I got friends that haul and make runs all the time and I am sure I could set something up for a reasonable price. I live outside Winchester VA zip is 22601. No matter what you have to come and see truck and buy first before any shipping is even considered just to be on the safe side since it’s a used 1997.

Back